Adidas slave shoes

Same people in outrage over some sneakers the same ones that aint out voting

voting is fixed, #js

The Faux-Revolutionary shit within the black community is just corny and tired.

I agree, but some things are just obvious and they need to be talked about

@andrew I agreed with most of your post though

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

if you look at those sneakers and the first thing you think of is slavery, that says more about you as a person than the people who designed the shoe. Or Maybe the white man has just tapped into my brain and desensitized me

would you rock these shoes?

Last edited:
if i liked them i would, i thought they were kinda good because i understand the history of the designer and his past work
jeremy-scott-adidas-05.jpg

jeremy-scott-adidas-originals-sneakers.jpg

jeremy-scott-adidas-sneaker-samples-3.jpg

adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-gorilla.jpg

Thats just jeremy scott's style, its not racist, its just weird, but Black people dont do their research, they dont go out of their way to find out who is creating what, the history of the artist, the relationship between the designer and the company and past works. They just see something they dont like and become outraged by it. And even if it is racist. So what? just ignore it lol, if you arent into fashion or things of that nature, nobody would have even known about the release because adidas arent that popular anyway.

Attachments

• jeremy-scott-adidas-05.jpg
    jeremy-scott-adidas-05.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 274
  • jeremy-scott-adidas-sneaker-samples-3.jpg
    jeremy-scott-adidas-sneaker-samples-3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 631
LMFAOOO at that song and the pic combo, yea the lil monkey shoes are kinda fly, a girl i used to date has em

LMFAOOO at that song and the pic combo, yea the lil monkey shoes are kinda fly, a girl i used to date has em

i would love to get them somehow, but im a lil bit afraid that for some people it would be too racist. white guy wearing black monkeys on his feets.
#justsayin

i would love to get them somehow, but im a lil bit afraid that for some people it would be too racist. white guy wearing black monkeys on his feets.
#justsayin

yeh this might happen if black people seen a white guy wearing those shoes

knocked-the-f-out-o.gif

Andrew is right. There is still actual slavery going on right now in Africa and the middle east and no one says sh*t. But when there is a shoe that reminds someone of slavery that happened hundreds of years ago, everyone is pissed off. SMH. Playing victim and sh*t.

It's like people don't know what to get angry about.

yeh this might happen if black people seen a white guy wearing those shoes

knocked-the-f-out-o.gif

nah, James, i think it would be something like
first
scaled.php

and after few seconds of SHOCK it would be more like this
zohan-o.gif

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Andrew is right. There is still actual slavery going on right now in Africa and the middle east and no one says sh*t. But when there is a shoe that reminds someone of slavery that happened hundreds of years ago, everyone is pissed off. SMH. Playing victim and sh*t.

It's like people don't know what to get angry about.

its similar situation like before the olympics in China. Before that everyone was like "OMG I WONT GO THERE, THEY GOT CHILDREN WORKING TOO MUCH" shit like that, you know. They were talking how they wont support this whole regime and what?
IT was said by people who had ipods and other shit MADE IN CHINA and during the olympics everyone sat in front of tv and watched it and have already forgot about them bad things going on in there. you know what i mean?

lol at slavery ending in the country 200 years ago

1865 was when they were "freed" but a lot of them were held because they owed "debt" to the slave masters and they had to pay it off by working for free. I think the government broke the last bit of that up in the 1930-40s.

i dont have any issues with the shoes people have more important things to worry about where im from in nc unemployment for black men is at 19 percent

Last edited:
...i was with you until you said that...

if black people cry about every issue they deem racist, it makes people take their other claims less serious

Black people have spent so much time crying and whining about everything being racist, and everything being against them, that white people dont even feel bad about anything anymore.. they try to make YOU feel bad for trying to pit everything against them. And they simply tell you to get over it

at least back in the day if you called a white guy a racist he would go out of his way to prove that he isnt.. now he just says youre being a typical black guy and unfair tossing the race card

black people gotta focus on the things that matter and not get caught up in petty issues.. its just shoes.

what pisses me off is the hypocracy going on, people whine about others being racist and then they call women *******, diss jews, make fun of gay people, bully on weaker guys and shit like that

Back