the 9/11 conspiracy: The US Gov't probably did do it.

logic7

old school
We've all heard theorists claiming that the US Government probably flew those planes into the WTC as a catalyst for us to go to war(thus stimulating the defense industry).

What the vast majority of the population DOESN'T know is that this almost happened before. The basic premise is that terrorist attacks would be executed on American soil as well as staged attacks on the base at Guantanamo Bay and the finger woul dbe pointed at Cuba. A plan like this was hatched back in the 60's as a pretext to an invasion and overthrow of Cuba. It made it's way all the way up to President Kennedy, who shot it down.

Read about Operation Northwoods here

If people in our government were bold enough to propose something like this back then, what's to say they wouldn't have done it, and executed it, for 9/11? George Bush's approval rating was already tanking and he needed a way to save face (plus there needed to be a reason to go finish his father's Iraq invasion... Remember, GW was an oil man, that money prolly looked good to him).

that's not proof that 9/11 was an inside job...one has nothing to do with the other..

just because someone talked about shooting someone last month does not mean they are guilty of the murder that happened last nite...

now...im not naive...i dont put anything past any government...right now im gonna assume that what u propose is 100% fact...what would u suggest we do about it?

actually, part of me was just joking when I created this thread 'cause I saw the other conspiracy theory threads, but with a basis in fact thrown in for good measure.

I've never seen the point of debating whether the gov't had something to do with 9/11. If so, time reveals all. I never denied the possibility.

Think of the dirty part we played in Vietnam. Think of how long we ignored WW2. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all about oil and weapons budgets(that's actually all it's been about).

The conspiracies start when people say it occured because everyone in power worships a midget hermaphrodite mutant goatman who carries a jar of evil marmalade that makes you fornicate and they're trying to give the world to the devil. :cheers:

there is no "the government" . what you call the government is actually several different agencies and groups all comprised of individuals. thousands of them . So in order for it to be an inside job, all these thousands of individulas would have to have been involved and all of them must have owned stock dealing with the "defense industry" . People sound like idiots when they say they went to iraq to make money wen in fact money was lost by going to iraq. Also if these "government": people had that much power that they could create wars, then they would also make money using that power in much easier ways . with the power that theorists claim these thousands of individuals have , i could think of a million better ,easier and less costly ways to make a few bucks than by orchestrating a war to make money of owning some stock in the "defense industry"

there is no "the government" . what you call the government is actually several different agencies and groups all comprised of individuals. thousands of them . So in order for it to be an inside job, all these thousands of individulas would have to have been involved and all of them must have owned stock dealing with the "defense industry" . People sound like idiots when they say they went to iraq to make money wen in fact money was lost by going to iraq. Also if these "government": people had that much power that they could create wars, then they would also make money using that power in much easier ways . with the power that theorists claim these thousands of individuals have , i could think of a million better ,easier and less costly ways to make a few bucks than by orchestrating a war to make money of owning some stock in the "defense industry"

clearly, you didn't read the Operation Northwoods docket.

This is REAL stuff, declassified which you can get from the US Government with a simple Freedom Of Information Act Request for yourself! A handful of people proposed, and detailed how it could be done, a pretext for an invasion of Cuba by faking several attacks on Gitmo, boats and planes, and eventually staged attacks on US Soil. This was THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF. Not "thousands" of people. Even the outlines show how a plane could be seemingly boarded by people under assumed names, that plane then flown and landed in safety to a covert location, then feign it's destruction over the ocean at the hands of Cubans (see the pdf page 14 for this in detail) including spreading debris in the ocean to appear as if a plane was shot down).

(edit)Actually, I just found a trascript of the pdf file: here's points 8 and 8.

8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.
a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.
b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio[16] stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.

9. It is possible to create an incident which will make it appear that Communist Cuban MIGs have destroyed a USAF aircraft over international waters in an unprovoked attack.
a. Approximately 4 or 5 F-101 aircraft will be dispatched in trail from Homestead AFB, Florida, to the vicinity of Cuba. Their mission will be to reverse course and simulate fakir aircraft for an air defense exercise in southern Florida. These aircraft would conduct variations of these flights at frequent Intervals. Crews would be briefed to remain at least 12 miles off the Cuban coast; however, they would be required to carry live ammunition in the event that hostile actions were taken by the Cuban MIGs.
b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft. While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base, an Eglin auxiliary. The aircraft would be met by the proper people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would resume his proper identity and return to his normal place of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared.
c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down, a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew. Search ships and aircraft could be dispatched and parts of aircraft found.[17]

Last edited:
well you gotta ask yoruself:

Cui bono?
who profits?

it's CLEARLY the united States...

yeah i mean there are billions of $ goin into that whole war thing BUT every war brings ENORMOUS profits too!
(One of the main reasons countries are going to war since centuries).

The whole arms industry is at an ALL time high...
Lobbies who are involved in commodities, oil, logistic etc, prosper.

Every single institution that is involved in "Anti-Terror" tactics is gettin big checks...

i mean c'mon even those guys who owned the WTC recieved such a big check from their insurance companies that they could build like 4 completely new ones...

they found sulfid on the steel on ground zero witch s clearly indicates that there was thermal explosives placed.

even TIME magazine reported that...

we dont have to talk about the ties that the bin-Laden family has to the US Gouvernment...

niggas found saddam in a hole how come they can't catch bin-Laden?

plus an VERY interesting fact is that Irak was one of the first countries that tried to change the standart currency for Oil into €, which would've meant that the US would catch huge losses in the world trade market etc.

as soon that **** popped off nikkas blew saddams head of...

THINK...

I suggest the mods conspire and lock all these dumb threads .

It does beg the question about average IQ and smoking habits of forum membership .

Why does it matter?

Those who believed it was an "inside job" aren't going to do **** about it anyways. I used to be one of you, but after 11th grade I realized it was time to grow up.

You really can't do anything, unless you form an army and take the law into your own hands.
But then you'll be shut down quick.

Words won't do ****, actions will.

I suggest the mods conspire and lock all these dumb threads .

It does beg the question about average IQ and smoking habits of forum membership .

Last administered IQ test done 4 years ago showed a score of 138, down two points since I was tested in the 5th grade (it was a requirement to enter the school I attended).

I don't smoke at all. No other recreational drugs either. I do enjoy a good bourbon from time to time.

Why does it matter?

Those who believed it was an "inside job" aren't going to do **** about it anyways. I used to be one of you, but after 11th grade I realized it was time to grow up.

aaah 11th grade.....i had a BIG ASS Wu-Tang "W" medallion made of silver. Thick. Heavy. Sharp. Shining just like the Wu was back then......memories.

Who can guess how old I am?

ONE

Its pretty much proven fact that there was shady stuff goin on when 9/11 happened. the molten pools of metal at the bottom of the towers, the fact that the world trade center is the only steel framed building in history to collapse from a fire (mind you even the jet fuel could have gotten hot enough the melt the steel in the building) in the history of the world.

pretty much the only people who dont really think it was an inside job are Americans. people the world over already know, and the evidence is so revealing and obvious. theres no conspiracy here, just alot of people afraid to admit the truth because they dont wanna believe the worst

the fact that the world trade center is the only steel framed building in history to collapse from a fire (mind you even the jet fuel could have gotten hot enough the melt the steel in the building) in the history of the world.

umm isn't it also the only steel framed building in history to get hit by a freaking jumbo jet as well?

cause and effect?

get hit by a freaking jet = your **** breaks down?

aaah 11th grade.....i had a BIG ASS Wu-Tang "W" medallion made of silver. Thick. Heavy. Sharp. Shining just like the Wu was back then......memories.

Who can guess how old I am?

ONE

younger than me.

When I was in the 11th grade, I wore a three finger MCM ring, Cazal 904's, Troop Cooling Systems or Adidas Ewings with the dookey rope with the Fila "F" medallion.

umm isn't it also the only steel framed building in history to get hit by a freaking jumbo jet as well?

cause and effect?

this first video is the most important

how did bulding 7 fall?????

a few others

if these dont convince you i dont know what will

sorry if its not good enough for u dude, but im not drinkin the kool aid

cause and effect?

it's not that simple. I can see if ONLY the upper floors fell, but the jet's fuel and resulting fire would have only weakened the upper floors to a point and very few of the lower floors from the point of impact (remember, heat rises and steel as a conductor of heat can't carry it too far). However, the buildings collapse from the very bottom going up, something that would have only happened if the lower structure of the buildings had been weakened, which it hadn't been.

You also seem to forget that a bomb was once detonated in the parking garage of one of the buildings and it did... nothing.

Back