the 9/11 conspiracy: The US Gov't probably did do it.

Its pretty much proven fact that there was shady stuff goin on when 9/11 happened. the molten pools of metal at the bottom of the towers, the fact that the world trade center is the only steel framed building in history to collapse from a fire (mind you even the jet fuel could have gotten hot enough the melt the steel in the building) in the history of the world.

pretty much the only people who dont really think it was an inside job are Americans. people the world over already know, and the evidence is so revealing and obvious. theres no conspiracy here, just alot of people afraid to admit the truth because they dont wanna believe the worst

Think about it Arch even with all those alleged facts laid out, we still can't entertain the idea that the gubment could have possibly had some knowledge of 9/11 transpiring. We care more about reality TV and hollywood couples than what the real life stories, may (or may not) be.

Did the gubment do it or have knowledge of it being done? Maybe. The fact is that you can't put a gubment official in the right place at the right time so that there is conclusive evidence that they conspired with others to commit the act. There are many loopholes and unanswered questions on both sides of the argument. What is easy, however, is to say that a bunch of "terrorists" outsmarted the greatest country on Earf. That is much more believable than Bush and them having anything to do with it.

We are talking about a country that enslaved millions of people over hundreds of years, trapped native americans on a small parcel of land out west, put man's and them on the moon, can see into far reaching galaxies and shyt, has technologies that can look down from space and read the time on your wristwatch, and all kinds of crazy shyt. Are you telling me they couldn't grab a few signals off of the air and listen to bin Laden and his boys (if that is indeed the case) plan an all out attack on US soil? Doubt it. I can't believe they got outsmarted...I got a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and I'm only KIND OF smart...but I can design some shyt to spy on my next door neighbor. These dudes got PhDs in all kinds of physics and engineering and material sciences and they act like they had no idea or they try to make YOU think they had no idea. Notwithstanding all the super cranial intelligent resources the gub has at its disposal...I think they had clues that something big was goin down in the apple.

Why can't we accept it?

1) It's too easy to blame the Bush's old friend Osama son of Laden.
2) Someone did a good job of hand waving and misdirecting the American gen pop.
3) No gub zebras with their hands in the cookie jar.
4) U.S. gub is just as loyal to it's gen pop than the gen pop is to it and it would never do anything to hurt us.
5) We are too busy watching Real Housewives to think about it.

Follow up questions:

1) What happened to the plane that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon?

2) If these crashes were faked? Where are all of the people that were allegedly on those planes?

There is a hotel that is across from the Pentagon that had a camera pointing out towards the pentagon that fateful day. The IBF confiscated that tape....and kept it hush hush.

3) What is REALLY on that tape?

4) How DID bldg 7 fall...when it obviously wasn't in the fray?

Merely advocating the devil.

ONE

Last edited:
Think about it Arch even with all those alleged facts laid out, we still can't entertain the idea that the gubment could have possibly had some knowledge of 9/11 transpiring. We care more about reality TV and hollywood couples than what the real life stories, may (or may not) be.

Did the gubment do it or have knowledge of it being done? Maybe. The fact is that you can't put a gubment official in the right place at the right time so that there is conclusive evidence that they conspired with others to commit the act. There are many loopholes and unanswered questions on both sides of the argument. What is easy, however, is to say that a bunch of "terrorists" outsmarted the greatest country on Earf. That is much more believable than Bush and them having anything to do with it.

We are talking about a country that enslaved millions of people over hundreds of years, trapped native americans on a small parcel of land out west, put man's and them on the moon, can see into far reaching galaxies and shyt, has technologies that can look down from space and read the time on your wristwatch, and all kinds of crazy shyt. Are you telling me they couldn't grab a few signals off of the air and listen to bin Laden and his boys (if that is indeed the case) plan an all out attack on US soil? Doubt it. I can't believe they got outsmarted...I got a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and I'm only KIND OF smart...but I can design some shyt to spy on my next door neighbor. These dudes got PhDs in all kinds of physics and engineering and material sciences and they act like they had no idea or they try to make YOU think they had no idea. Notwithstanding all the super cranial intelligent resources the gub has at its disposal...I think they had clues that something big was goin down in the apple.

Why can't we accept it?

1) It's too easy to blame the Bush's old friend Osama son of Laden.
2) Someone did a good job of hand waving and misdirecting the American gen pop.
3) No gub zebras with their hands in the cookie jar.
4) U.S. gub is just as loyal to it's gen pop than the gen pop is to it and it would never do anything to hurt us.
5) We are too busy watching Real Housewives to think about it.

Follow up questions:

1) What happened to the plane that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon?

2) If these crashes were faked? Where are all of the people that were allegedly on those planes?

There is a hotel that is across from the Pentagon that had a camera pointing out towards the pentagon that fateful day. The IBF confiscated that tape....and kept it hush hush.

3) What is REALLY on that tape?

4) How DID bldg 7 fall...when it obviously wasn't in the fray?

Merely advocating the devil.

ONE
man, i cant tell if u agreed with me or tried to **** on me. but i think that u agreed lol

man, i cant tell if u agreed with me or tried to **** on me. but i think that u agreed lol

i would never come at u or anybody in attack mode unprovoked. i agree with u in the sense that the gub is well capable of doing slimy shyt, but without that incriminating piece of evidence, we are all at the mercy of what THE MAN says. Sure there are documents that allude to the plans, but we dont have Dick or Bush (or their subordinates) at the scene of the crime.

I wish Jack McCoy was a real dude...he'd find a way to prosecute if their was any evidence.

ONE

PS I'm glad to see critical thinkers though. I like when people challenge the establishment and don't partake of the proverbial kool-aid.

I don't put anything past our corrupt and greedy ass govt...maybe thas why the govt made Bush president,seeing as how thas not who the ppl voted for,cuz they needed him to pull it off..Gore would have fukd that plan all up

I have a hard time believeing a lot of the conspiracy stuff. There's too many unknowns about what happened when, and being that this is kind of the first time an event like this has happened there is no precedent to compare the facts and theories to...

I will say I'm quite interested in what the foreign "art students" with a crapload of cardboard boxes that were living up there the days before sh*t popped off were up to.

Back