Tatu - All The Things She Said - Metal Cover FL Studio

DigitalVei

Self Proclaimed Artist
I've been in a hibernation period for years since the last time I play around with FL Studio. Few months back I found one of my old work of 2010, which is covering some mainstream songs (pop, hip hop, etc) into a metal, using only FL Studio. And one of them is this song.

I do alot of changes to the cover, that includes changing the guitar generator that previously using Slayer 2 VST, adding impulse to the guitar effects using Guitar Rig with Reflektor in it. It's not perfect, but I'm quite satisfy with the overall composition.

So here it is.

Don't forget to visit the channel, give it a like and subscribe :)

Soundcloud version :

Link here

GEARS :

• FL Studio version 12 Producer Edition.
  • Vocals : Original Acapella that I snatch somewhere from Youtube. Flat straight from the acapella version which I downloaded somewhere from Youtube, no added effects.
  • Guitars : Shreddage (Quad Tracks)
  • Bass : Sakura (buit-in FL Studio VST plugins)
  • Drums : Just some old wavs for each instrument.
  • Guitar Effects : Guitar Rig 5 with Reflektor impulse loader, Parametric EQ2.
  • Bass Effect : Guitar Rig 5.
  • Drums Effects : Parametric EQ2, Reverb2

I'm planning to regularly upload some more of my work, maybe some tutorials too, and post here later.
Apparently I have a small ambition to have a more vibrant & lively atmosphere here in the metal/rock sub forum of Future Producers.

Anyway, let me know what do you guys think.
Critics are welcome.

Cheers.
Vei.

Back