OASIS IS DA BOMB!

D

DjSwankstar

Everyone knows it, Oasis are the best rock group to ever grace the worlds stages.

Oasis will LIVE FOREVER!

Rightey-Oh

Not sure whether you posted that message to get a barrage of contradiction or not. As every MUSICIAN knows, Oasis are the most plagiaristic and feeble band to ever stain the world's stages. Ever heard of the Beatles? Noel and Liam have admitted themselves that they've been ripping off Lennon and McCartney from the start.
Listen to more music mate. Oasis became famous for their arrogance and the fact that they gave live music a new profile. Whether they improved this profile is highly debatable...Cheers.

I think oasis brought back the old 60's rock and roll but with a little contemparary edge so they didn't seem like they were totally ripping off the beatles :) hehe...it would of been funny to see noel and liam like John and Paul.. Dressed up in suits and playing the ed sullivan show...I could see it :) Anyway, I like Oasis, they have some good talent...For song writing...

Yeah, Liam is just sooooo talented. His voice, his style... they even named their kids Ringo & Lennon. Anyway I agree with DJ Chriss. with maybe a bit of Pink Floyd thrown in for good measure:)

BTW that 'Oasis will live forever' was a bit premature...:D:

DjSwankstar said:
Everyone knows it, Oasis are the best rock group to ever grace the worlds stages.
Oasis will LIVE FOREVER!
You are a ****ing wanker, and so is your mother (sorry if that was a bit harsh). Oasis are nothing more than a manufactured pop band. Like any other, they have thier moments, but to thise who even CONSIDERED comparing them to the beatles....well.....go **** a tree

stretch man, where did all this anger come from?
must be that i'm doin yo mother every nite, and the roof above you creaks with the noises from the bed, going up and down... oooooooooooooooh :D :D

LOL

DJ sWankstar,
That's an interesting signature pic for someone who likes Oasis. Anyway I think Sonarfox summarised the band very well.

I can't take any musicians seriously who are that arrogant, although Noel has written some reasonable tunes. It's a pity they can't sing, that they have no stage presence, and most of their tracks are devoid of any energy / rhythm / emotion. I thought 'Morning Glory' was quite reasonable - at least that track has a bit of power.

i suppose it is....but i admit oasis can be summarized very well by what sonarfox said. but i don't appreciate ppl like stretch coming in here and abusing me....
quite needless really

peace out

oasis eat ****!!!!!

lol :D i know u love them swank, but really, stick to the rock forum, they eat crap.

now craze he is the bomb

:D:D

sonarfox and homegrown.. i'm sure you'd love to have their money :D

and i'm sure they really don't care how they made it....
they've got it, haven't they :D

wot are you talking about sweeny????

must be that i'm doin yo mother every nite, and the roof above you creaks with the noises from the bed, going up and down... oooooooooooooooh

i don't think that makes sence and what is the sound you make at the end? i dunno when you last had sex;) but from my expereince you don't go oooooooooooooh

keep up the good work sweeny. wereever you go (from diners to music forums) you manage to say stuf which people strongly disagree with you and concaquently they are forced to abuse you because of it. how do you do it man plz tell me your secrets

Peace to unerversal beatz

ps-oasis don't just suck, rock altenitive in general sucks;) but hey you kids have fun with your music and i will have fun with mine

wussup...dude oasis sucks!.....Noel thinks he's god gift to rock, but he isn't....he is talented tho, which is a lot more than you can say for the rest of this "one man band"....as for Brit bands, Travis and Blur are better....the best rock band of the 90s is gotta be Nirvana later

ben, it's called 'carpedium' , or being different, or speaking out in what YOU believe in,

man i'm sorry but i can't help you to overcome what you feel inside you to be worthless...

you have to do it yourself,
take the step...

and showing ignorance of other music genres will not help you, and it doesn't make you sound good, it makes you sound like an ignorant little sh*t

i'd like to say peace to bj rike for coming in here an' making an effort

Oasis is OK. They've been on a bit of a downward spiral lately. I feel the things they do offstage is why they have most of their notariety (sic). Noel can write some good hooks and lyrics, and Noel can sing them. But they change line-ups a bit too much for me and have egos that defy logic.

Back