Nu-Metal dead?

"guess most people would agree that the genre is KoRns"

well i must not be most people....
i cant believe we have a nu metal thread yet not one mention of the actual pioneer of nu metal..mike patton.

just to clarify, nu metal wasnt made with KoRns debut album in 94, Faith no more essentially bought it into the mainstream in 89 with jee i wonder what song, epic.

and again, not to be bitter towards fans of SOAD but if you think their music is original then i have 6 words:
The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:
or les claypool or the red hot chili peppers.personally i think george bush did.

QUOTE:magazines who loved nu-metal and loved the bands and hyped them so much turned on them so quickly when it went out of fashion to like them.,like " i never liked nu-metal".,and if any period of music should be killed in many ways it is the 80's apart from guns and roses,

Well if you kill off the eighties you would also kill off nu-metal, ever heard of a little band called Metallica? they came into being in the 80's and kick started the whole ****ing thing. So basically what im trying to say is nu-metal owes its entire existence to Metallica ;-).
P.S i love monkeys

Last edited by a moderator:
Back