Nu-Metal dead?

Don't misunderstand me. G&R's music still demands respect (ever heard Appetite for Destruction?). Are we talking about music or what?

Nu-metal is not dead. Bands that blow like CrazyTown, who happen to play nu-metal, are dead. I keep seeing big hits in this genre. Who decided it was dead anyway? Matt Pinfield? Your Momma?

lol @ mat pinfield. i havent seen him in forever. what the hell is he doing now?

CrackBack said:
Don't misunderstand me. G&R's music still demands respect (ever heard Appetite for Destruction?). Are we talking about music or what?

Nu-metal is not dead. Bands that blow like CrazyTown, who happen to play nu-metal, are dead. I keep seeing big hits in this genre. Who decided it was dead anyway? Matt Pinfield? Your Momma?

Matt Pinpinfeild is gone dude. I havent seen him since 2000. Whats "Nu Metal" isnt even metal. Its whiny crap.

-Geoffrey

didnt he host 120 minutes, mtv's only real break from pop music(besides the shows) every week? what the hell do they have now?

I dunno, havent really watched MTV since 2000. I do know he's not on there anymore, though.

-Geoffrey

Matt Pinfield is pretty much gone, but I have seen him on VH1 doing a special called 100 Most Metal Moments. I also miss 120 minutes, his original show. Now everything on MTV is a joke...a sad, sad, joke.

yeah especially TRL, that show is even more gay than Will and Grace

CrackBack said:
Matt Pinfield is pretty much gone, but I have seen him on VH1 doing a special called 100 Most Metal Moments. I also miss 120 minutes, his original show. Now everything on MTV is a joke...a sad, sad, joke.

I've seen "100 most metal moments". Wasnt it hosted by Dee Snier from twisted sister?

-Geoffrey

c'mon we all knew nu-metal was joke at the time didnt we? how the hell korn are still going ill never know, luckily limp bizkit slowly disapeared blah papa roach blah bananas and blow blah now its gone! :)

Does your name have anything to do with the band "Mr. bungle"?

-Geoffrey

hmm as much as i loved the tv show i wouldnt name myself after a 6ft bear, so yeah its about the band!

you are all idiots. you are all talking about mtv and radio metal. neptunemeth is the only one that named anyone good. get your heads out of your asses and check out bands like Heartscarved, Between the Buried and Me, and Darkness Remains. i hate hearing people call **** nu metal and heavy metal. freakin retards.

I agree. Its like saying "Why do people keep calling the storkes indie? I hate when people call **** indie and garage rock." Freakin' retards!! C'mon people listen to REAL indie like: My Bloody Valentine, Kitchens of Distinction, Sigur Ros and Catharine. Idiots!!

Thats how stupid you sound. Dork.....

-Geoffrey

i would just like to hear a good definition of "nu-metal." and no kind of music dies be it punk metal or whatever. it just isnt heard by people who only hear new music from mtv or the radio.

Back