new groups?

Beast2k1

Who are some of the best new bands? Just curious because I wanted to listen to some of the stuff you guys like.

Rival Schools, The Coral and uhm... I've been getting too deep into early 80s NYC disco lately to know what else is out there.

I saw Finch in concert and they were pretty cool, but it was hilarious cuz they were all drunk as hell (especially the singer) when they came on. It was too much fun.

Not sure if they are new, but Starlight Mint, the Anniversary, Nural, American Football, and the June Spirit to name a few. Also check out Atmosphere but it is more rap, I saw them at Warped and they kicked ass though.

love, nikki

The Darkness are also a very cool new band...check out thier album ''permission to land''

I saw them at Warped Tour and they were the band that blew everybody else that I hadn't seen before away.

i havent heard anything by thrice but i have heard many good things about them.,check out kinises.,all the critics hate them but i think they are kinda coo.,

any particular song by thrice that i should get to decide whether i want the album or not?

Corny as thier name might be the Datsuns are also quite cool

yeah i saw them live and they were amazing.windmill guitar arms.,you cant beat it.,
2 other good bands to check out are
muse(i hear they arent that popular in america)
the music

they are both amazing

Back