Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal dudes hate rap?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I'm not a big fan of the rap genera, but I like som artists like "Kendrick lamar", and "lars vaular".

Thanks
    It's all about the ability to appreciate different perspectives in general. Maybe these 'metalheads' are trying to listen to rap the same way they listen to metal.

Thanks
    I used to do not like it, but when the lyrics are interesting, then I don't care about the shitty beat.
    I also prefer oldschool hiphop over new one. Just saying.

Thanks
    Almost them, I dont like rap too much, only some musics.
    Criminal raps lyrics a rate

Thanks
    Some, not all. I think Metalheads like certain types of rap, but no where near what's popular.

Thanks
    I'm a metalhead, a headbanger, call it what you want. and I don't hate rap or hip-hop at all. Now, heavy metal mixed with rap or hip-hop is a completely different thing.

Thanks
    Nah man, I listen to hardcore punk, hardcore, metal, death metal... and ALL rap is amazing to me.

People who confine their music selection are also confining their way of life so stay clear and find the multi flavored people/friends to suit you best!

Thanks
    I think a lot of rap is very bad and the small majority of rap artists are decent. People can't seem to pick out what fits and what doesn't when putting together a song as it's all done electronically for some odd reason.

Thanks
    I love Metal, and I love certain kinds of rap. Pretty much the only music I cannot/will not listen to is Gospel/Country music.
    It's a preference thing. I think a lot of Metal heads cut themselves off from finding some really cool music being close minded. Not all Metal heads are like this of course, but the vast majority are, which sucks.

Thanks
    See me I like some metal bands but I can't really say I'm a big fan of some of that let alone most I like classic rock so I might be a little bias but If anything I've seen dudes that love metal love rap at the same time I think it just varies rather than generalize an entire group of people. For example you got people that love rap that hate rock and vice versa just all depends. I think we can all agree that good music is good music regardless.

Thread Information