John 5 fired by Manson.

M

Mackie

I've just found out now that Marilyn Manson has fired John Lowery from his band.apparently he also kicked his ass onstage.Does anyone happen to know who might be replacing him?

John 5 is a damn excellent guitarist so its a bit of a loss to the band i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
marilyn manson can kiss my hairy left nut. hes such a fake faggot

Mackie said:
I've just found out now that Marilyn Manson has fired John Lowery from his band.apparently he also kicked his ass onstage.Does anyone happen to know who might be replacing him?

John 5 is a damn excellent guitarist so its a bit of a loss to the band i think.

I thought Manson didnt have guitar players in his band because he was going the electronica route, well, shows how much I know.

I dont listen to him anymore. Doesnt bother me much.

-Geoffrey

i heard some of John 5's new solo album...man u will be amazed, it is so awsome

Last edited by a moderator:
tdg bassman said:
manson rocks

I thought "shock rock" was pretty played out by the time Alice Cooper became mainstream (Trash), personally.

If the guy is a really great guitarist, I'm sure he'll do ok without Manson's baggage. Might be interesting to see if he goes in a different direction (a la Zakk Wylde?).

Manson is more then just shock rock, IMO. I like him for his Atheistic and anti-consevative views. I dont care to much about him dressing the way he does and acting the way he does just to shock mainstream Evangelical America(His "Art").

I'll have to check into John 5's solo album though. I think that lossing both of the members has really made a loss of quality in Manson's music. If you dont know what I am talking about, listen/watch "Personal Jesus" - The song/video is enough to put you to sleep. There is an absence of the guitar riffs we once knew and loved.

I think this might be the end of Marilyn Manson :(

Oh well, atleast I am left with Holywood and Mechanical Animals. Which after years, still have replay value.

Last edited:
i listened to clips of the new john5 album, AMAZING! omg, there is even a rendition of sweet georgia brown. i didnt realize he was that good...check out samgoody, u can listen to clips

yeah it appears as though he was held back by Manson just a little coz it seems he is probably one of the best guitarists on the the Earth!

While I don't really like the Personal Jesus cover, I really doubt that the departure of John 5 will be the downfall of Manson. They've gone through other guitarists, and made it just fine (who replaced John 5, anyone know)

Also, I dont think John 5 is overly talented. The guitar rifts from Manson songs are super catchy, but none are overly complicated (not even the solos). So that adds to my belief he will not be too hard to replace.

So what is John 5s new project? Is he still going by that name? And is he the singer in it?
I guess I'll Google it and findout for myself!

Mackie said:
i heard some of John 5's new solo album...man u will be amazed, it is so awsome

Yeah ive heard about this, apparantly he does some chicken picking style? I heard he has a country music influence, sounds interesting.

Back