Jesus in the industry

this must be stopped immediatley....it's an epidemic of sinners making the wise choice of repenting and doing good deeds, rather than drugs, alcohol, womanizing, and other sins.....it's the death of rock'n'roll...we can't have that...

+48 said:
this must be stopped immediatley....it's an epidemic of sinners making the wise choice of repenting and doing good deeds, rather than drugs, alcohol, womanizing, and other sins.....it's the death of rock'n'roll...we can't have that...

christianity doesnt equal good deeds,heard the phrase "with the zeal of the newly converted"?it usually turns people into sanctimonious holier than thou zealots.see head of korn.

well to be truly converted to any of the holy religions (islam, christianity, or judiasm) and even other religions like buddhism and whatever, it commands you to be a good person and do good in life. now if you don't do that and become some psyco then you didn't truly convert and you're a fake.... but true religion does equal good deeds if practiced correctly...

+48 said:
well to be truly converted to any of the holy religions (islam, christianity, or judiasm) and even other religions like buddhism and whatever, it commands you to be a good person and do good in life. now if you don't do that and become some psyco then you didn't truly convert and you're a fake.... but true religion does equal good deeds if practiced correctly...

i would say with a great amount of confidence that much less than 1% of people who profess to be of a religion follow its path.

yeah, i guess i'll give you that one....but i would argue it's more like 20% though, not as low as 1%...

+48 said:
yeah, i guess i'll give you that one....but i would argue it's more like 20% though, not as low as 1%...

maybe ive just met the wrong people and heard the wrong people speak.

religion is bullshyt. everyone knows that NO ONE can follow rules and laws of religion.
christianity is a deviant where religion is concerned because it molted and spoke out against traditionalism that so corrupts the nature of what religion is trying to be about.

j-traxx said:
religion is bullshyt. everyone knows that NO ONE can follow rules and laws of religion.
christianity is a deviant where religion is concerned because it molted and spoke out against traditionalism that so corrupts the nature of what religion is trying to be about.

you gotta help me decipher that...

kenworth said:

*massively suprised face*

:D

ha.

kenworth cmon. this is the one thing that both of us truly believe. but to a different end. i think that religion is an effort by man through customs and traditions and listed works with which to please God. that is all bull. without faith it is impossible to please God. that's why chritianity isnt a religion to me. through faith i have a relationship with Jesus. i cant see him with my physical eyes but i know that he's present in my life by way of evidence in his personal interaction with me. to believe in this way of life.. you either gotta be crazy.. (i'm not... ok just a teensy lil bit because of the music and all but not too much... ok a lil bit much but that's not why i belie.... lemme end this sidebar) or have alot of faith. i got alot of faith. that's my life. not religion. just life.

thats cool.,good to have faith in something.its bad to have blind faith.

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

j-traxx said:

:D

I think that religion is an effort by man through customs and traditions and listed works with which to please God. that is all bull. without faith it is impossible to please God. that's why chritianity isnt a religion to me. through faith i have a relationship with Jesus. i cant see him with my physical eyes but i know that he's present in my life by way of evidence in his personal interaction with me. to believe in this way of life.. you either gotta be crazy.. (i'm not... ok just a teensy lil bit because of the music and all but not too much... ok a lil bit much but that's not why i belie.... lemme end this sidebar) or have alot of faith. i got alot of faith. that's my life. not religion. just life.

Although we cant use faith and spirituality as an excuse to put aside pleaseing God with his commandments. Religion and spiritaulity are two different things but there are rules within religion that you carry with you. Because matter of fact religion was formed by the spiritual and faithful. It just transended into what it is today. Which is over run with cultist joining churches to bring down the name of Christ and build stereotypes. God is real and he is alive. You just got to find him inside yourself not a church.

BTW not accusing you of being wrong. You just opened a door for me to really say something that needed to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back