"Ivory Wire" - Great New Band From Chicago

Why, because Queens OF The Stone Age asked them to open for them? Or is it because there isn't raspy growling and or rap like in garbage bands such as Linkin Park.

This band is better than every band that is mentioned in this forum.

Not because of the band, but this isn't the promotion/whoring area of this board.

QOTSA rock like a mofo. They (and the previous bands members have been in like Kyuss, Screaming Trees) were very innovational. Bands that are signed and growing (like QOTSA, Audiovent, Seether, 30 Seconds to Mars) have their labels call venues and get a local act to open all the time, because it supports a local scene.

Ivory Wire don't suck, but I just don't dig it.

It's a surprise show and I'm not promoting them, I just like them. I don't even live in chicago.

I know about the show because I'm on their e-mail list, not because I'm a promoter.

If you don't like them, that's fine with me. Don't open this thread then.

flux1.21 said:
It's a surprise show and I'm not promoting them, I just like them. I don't even live in chicago.

I know about the show because I'm on their e-mail list, not because I'm a promoter.

If you don't like them, that's fine with me. Don't open this thread then.

yes sir.

Pick up the August Issue of Rolling Stone. Ivory Wire is on the cover of a Budwiser Music Insert.

They were also filmed for E's Wild On in Chicago. They were partying with the host of Wild On. Keep tuned to E! It was a great time.

I'm glad I made the trip from Philly.

Back