Head leaves KoRn for Jesus

Z

Zannon

Go to mtv.com or Google, I'm too lazy right now to post the story. But the guy left to dedicate the rest of his life to Jesus. Go figure.

good for him..........he should make jesus metal now.....why not?

wow! I really didn't see that coming. As depressing as KoRn's music is, I though he would of offed himself or got in a dispute and left the band.

Good for him, granted I don't agree or believe the Christian/Catholic religion. Religion in general can be a panacea for problems though...maybe he's just sorting out his wild oats.

what a weiner.was his moral objection that they are a bit crap.

Thats aweseome! Korn sucks now anyway....Good for him. Hope he continues to walk with God.

-Geoffrey

SifuBeats said:
I don't agree or believe the Christian/Catholic religion. Religion in general can be a panacea for problems though...maybe he's just sorting out his wild oats.

My friend there is religion and spritual dont get them confused. Ive seen too much to not believe in god. Its about being spiritual with god. A church alone wont show you god its a place of worship. Its you that finds god. Open your eyes find the signs and youll find him. Thats what Jesus meant when he cured the blind. They were blind to god. Things like this do not just happen for no reason. Cmon this guy had all the money in the world. If there wasnt a god you wouldnt walk from that. Hes gonna be huge now. Watch

so they werent actually blind?or the blind are just blind because they are blind to god?

araphat said:
whats with all the weird religious comments????

buncha church-goers here or what??

lmao

You better believe it!

-Geoffrey

geoff_emerick said:

You better believe it!

-Geoffrey

AMEN to that di.

and when y'all tawk bout God j-traxx aint too far away :D

or kenworth for that matter. :p

sup ken. wanna talk about that carpenter?

i hate rock BUT Jesus rocks!

and korn r freaky lil basterds

Music-is-it said:

My friend there is religion and spritual dont get them confused. Ive seen too much to not believe in god. Its about being spiritual with god. A church alone wont show you god its a place of worship. Its you that finds god. Open your eyes find the signs and youll find him. Thats what Jesus meant when he cured the blind. They were blind to god. Things like this do not just happen for no reason. Cmon this guy had all the money in the world. If there wasnt a god you wouldnt walk from that. Hes gonna be huge now. Watch

Funny, I opened my eyes, and got an entirely different answer. Different paths for different folks.

A SERMON ON ETHICS AND LOVE
One day Mal-2 asked the messenger spirit Saint Gulik to approach the Goddess and request Her presence for some desperate advice. Shortly afterwards the radio came on by itself, and an ethereal female Voice said YES?

"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, MAL? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere people are hurting one another, the planet is rampant with injustices, whole societies plunder groups of their own people, mothers imprison sons, children perish while brothers war. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody Wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.

j-traxx said:

AMEN to that di.

and when y'all tawk bout God j-traxx aint too far away :D

or kenworth for that matter. :p

sup ken. wanna talk about that carpenter?

yeah,that sandle wearing hippie bastard (was he actually born outside of wedlock or was she considered married to god?and if so does that mean she was married to more than one person?)i've accepted this is a very religious board,im not gonna go around trying to convert people to my damned ways.its weird how many religious stories songs and prayers i have in my head from primary school.hum hum.think i quite like jesus,seems like a nice guy.

kenworth said:

yeah,that sandle wearing hippie bastard (was he actually born outside of wedlock or was she considered married to god?and if so does that mean she was married to more than one person?)i've accepted this is a very religious board,im not gonna go around trying to convert people to my damned ways.its weird how many religious stories songs and prayers i have in my head from primary school.hum hum.think i quite like jesus,seems like a nice guy.

yeah he is a really cool guy. :) he deserves his own shoe. :)

geedubbee said:

Funny, I opened my eyes, and got an entirely different answer. Different paths for different folks.

A SERMON ON ETHICS AND LOVE
One day Mal-2 asked the messenger spirit Saint Gulik to approach the Goddess and request Her presence for some desperate advice. Shortly afterwards the radio came on by itself, and an ethereal female Voice said YES?

"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, MAL? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere people are hurting one another, the planet is rampant with injustices, whole societies plunder groups of their own people, mothers imprison sons, children perish while brothers war. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody Wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.

Who is this even about? I say if god didnt exist hed never be as big as he is. There are many that you could say were god and there are many "religions". But if the gospel was wrong. Do you think if there was another god the gospel would be as big as it is? I think not.

Last edited by a moderator:
j-traxx said:

yeah he is a really cool guy. :) he deserves his own shoe. :)

haha,that would be amazing."when im saving souls,i like to wear nike air jesus"

Music-is-it said:

Who is this even about? I say if god didnt exist hed never be as big as he is. There are many that you could say were god and there are many "religions". But if the gospel was wrong. Do you think if there was another god it would be as big as it is? I think not.

meh?

Back