IN FLAMES "The Jester's Dance" cover song using FL Studio

DigitalVei

Self Proclaimed Artist
I posted on the showcase section earlier but got no feedback there.
So I would like to share this on the Metal/Rock section for all metal fans.

The song is "The Jester's Dance" by In Flames, I made it using FL Studio 10.

Comment & like the YouTube video here.

ENGINE
FL Studio 10 Producer's Edition on Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00 GHZ, 4Gb RAM, on board sound card, Altec Lansing Expressionist™ Ultra - MX6021, trust me it's a crap over 5 years old PC except the speakers :)

GUITARS
Clean guitar : ReFX Slayer2. Effects : Guitar Rig 4 Pro
Ryth & Lead : ReFX Slayer2. Effects : Overloud TH1, Guitar Rig 4 Pro, some default FL Studio mixer effect processors.
Additional guitar : RealStrat guitar simulation for scrapes style.

BASS
BooBass with static flanger.

DRUM KIT
Personal collection of various .wav drum audio.

ADDITIONAL INSTRUMENTS
I only use Sytrus for cello and rich ensemble sounds.

=================
Comment, like, and share the video, all critics are welcome..

Enjoy!!!

Wow that was pretty impressive! The clean tones sound really good. I have actually been doing a few metal covers using all midi that I have yet to finish. I am suprised you were able to get all these sounds out of slayer, I have never produced anything good with that plug-in. I have my secret plugin for programming guitar, you should send me the ryth guitar midi and let me process it and send it back to you. We could do a quick collaboration on it!

Sounds pretty damn awesome, but i think the synth/guitar (or whatever it is) that starts to play at 0:37 sounds...just...terrible, and some of the notes there may be wrong too, but other that that the whole thing is awesome! I love in flames!

Back