Favorite rock bands?

Born of Osiris, Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Protest the Hero, Whoa Easy There Shooter. Look them up! All incredible bands.

Er... do heavy metal bands count? If yes, then Metallica, Dream Theater, Burzum and Dimmu Borgir.

My favorite rock band would have to be Linkin Park..i love the deep and in pausing voice of Chester bennington and the awesome rap of Mike Shinoda. They both are just awesome and the drummers and keyboard players are good too.

don't have a favourite rock band, It all depends on my mood

but i'll name a few anyway

Metallica, Pink Floyd, System of a Down, Queen, Deftones, Radiohead, Korn, Pantera, Linkin Park, Muse, Marilyn Manson, Tool, Rage Against the Machine etc etc

Metallica, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Slayer, Alice In Chains, Tool, A Perfect Circle, STP.

Those were the bands who's sound influenced my album, so those are the bands I'm listing.

Metallica really induced me into the music scene. Kirk Hammett shredding it up was a huge inspiration. I was really heavily involved with Jazz/Soul growing up as well but all-around rock band would have to be Metallica. (I like others Led Zep, Nirvan, P Jam, Guns R Roses, Slipknot, AC/DC, Pillar, Aerosmith, etc.)

I don't even know if I answered this yet, but I don't have a favorite rock band. But I tend to like the prog ones, like Pink Floyd, Yes, Rush, Deep Purple. Also, I always liked Queen.

Back