Deftones

im going to have to take back a lot of what i said in a previous post. deftones still rock... its just in a more mellow... almost spiritual way. I bought their last cd and listened to it while going to bed (best time to listen to music to critique it because thats all your focused on) and just the mood they cast is unlike anything ive ever heard. i love it.

sorry for ever doubting you chino!!

i also read a post in this thread about how deftones was resposible for everything musical in their life. Im going to have to agree.. that first record just opened up a new world... and i feel as though ive had my door shut for a while now.

glad to see you are thinking clearly again, i must admit that thier 'Deftones' album is awsome.When i first listened to it i realized that there isnt any other single band in the world that sounds like them...they are just themselves and totally original

deftones are also responsible for me getting as deep into music as i am. Everything about them is just so powerful and graceful. My favorite album of theres is 'around the fur' but there new album is incredible..

Also im new to these here furums, the names Ian. Hi.

deftones are also responsible for me getting as deep into music as i am. Everything about them is just so powerful and graceful. My favorite album of theres is 'around the fur' but there new album is incredible..

Also im new to these here furums, the names Ian. Hi.

One of my favorite bands are these guys. They still have that euphoric and ethereal sound that takes you to space. I like all of their albums to be honest. It's all such quality work.

Change (In The House of Flies) is my all time favorite song by them, so of course White Pony would be my favorite album by them.​

Back