Anybody feeling The Strokes?

M

mattu

Damn, I think "Is This It?" is the best rock album this year, together with the new New Order album and the Beachwood Sparks rekkid.

Yeah its a damn good album. Bringing back that punk vibe and 70's glam rock with drab fashion. Just a good shot of adrenaline for the music scene today.

THE STROOOOOOOKKKKEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!
yeah!!!

I got sucked into this record emediatelly. This is the best Rock album in few years. Really. I mean, it is so primitive and raw. Rock'n'roll. The first song just knocks me out. It so cool. Especially when the bass comes in. Pretty cheesy=coooooooollll!!!!!
I hope I'll see them live someday. They rock!
And I thouht no one likes them but me and two of my friends.

Peace.

Hey, put in a smilley with a rock'n'roll style!!!!
FOR THE STROKES, HAHA!!!

c'mon!!! the bass player RULES wiht his look. doesn't he??? they 're cool.
I have to get better MP3s, because I have ones from vinyl and they have very low resolution. Everything is just sssiiiiiasasisiisiis. I don't have song titles, but songs 1, 5, 7, and 8 are really cool. Especially 1 and 8!! oh, yeah. Definitely one of the best records in last two years.

still no smiley:mad: !!!!!!!

the world is crammed with ugly people, I think it's just healthy that these people get some attention in the music biz. White Stripes are kinda ugly too, but still rock!

I could give a lesser f*ck if they were ugly or not. Phish are ugly as hell, but I love their music. Its their I don't care attitude that annoys me, but so many others love. The "look at me because the pretty people accept me and invited me to their party but I'm going to be all rebellious and have bushy hair and look like a slob" look is just annoying to me.

Back