worst producer ever

harlley

Beware of the blipvert!
I've seen a topic "best producer ever", and people choose several producers of various styles.

But since there are newbies in here (like me), I think that worth listen to some "not so good" productions / producers, to create a parameter of comparisson. Summing up, we can listen to what we shouldn't do in our music.

I think it isn't anti-ethical to put names in this topic. However, if so, please forgive me.

thanks!

Anyone associated with Hardstyle, Rotterdam, Gabba, Happy Hardcore, Speedcore, or just plain Hardcore.

Last edited:
darin epsilon said:
Anyone associated with Hardstyle, Rotterdam, Gabba, Happy Hardcore, Speedcore, or just plain Hardcore.

Narrow minded idiot. Just because you don't like a genre it's stupid to say anyone even associated with it is bad.

god, no one was asking anyone to be objective when it comes to this. therefore the opinion that hardcore and related genres are crap and anyone associate with it sucks is perfectly acceptable.

Asking for the worst producer is not an objective question. One opinion is asked. But to reply by saying that an entire genre is crap and anyone associated with it too still remains a narrow minded stupid answer.

One could start by saying that the genre is not their cup of tea and that they find it incomprehensible that people like hardcore or whatever.

It's all in the way you say it ;)

MRT1212 said:
if the end result is the same though what does it matter ;)

Well you might offend people who DO like hardcore and who might get pissed off at you for being an ignorant fool because you never bothered to look beyond the usual hardcore crap to find the truly great prodcuctions that have been made. And regardless of that you start talking shït about a genre that apparantly you don't understand/like.

That could be a reason ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

anyway, it doesn't matters at all. Just a question of taste.

Lots of people dislike trance, or other genres that I like.

It will be awful if EVERYBODY likes your genre...

Some people will love to kill me, but I don't like DAFT PUNK.

Indeed, but to get back on-topic. I think one of the worst producers ever is Scooter.

See now, Scooter had some OK songs... They may have written some formulaic shlock Euro tunes but they were very definitive of the moment. And 'Fire' is still a decent track.

I think Universal Sound Squad could be somewhere in here,I dont think those guys care about making music or baking cakes.What do you think?

Last edited:
darin epsilon said:
See now, Scooter had some OK songs... They may have written some formulaic shlock Euro tunes but they were very definitive of the moment. And 'Fire' is still a decent track.

Hahaha, remember "how much is the fish ?" ?

Waaaahhaaaahhaaaa !

harlley said:
I've seen a topic "best producer ever", and people choose several producers of various styles.

But since there are newbies in here (like me), I think that worth listen to some "not so good" productions / producers, to create a parameter of comparisson. Summing up, we can listen to what we shouldn't do in our music.

I think it isn't anti-ethical to put names in this topic. However, if so, please forgive me.

thanks!

ok back on topic. I think it is a good idea to say who we feel is producing boring music, it is a big part of the learning experience.

So I vote for- as the least interesting (worst) producers in electronic music : the producers of Fischer Spooner, Eiffel 65 .Also Paul Oakenfold (dont shoot the messenger-but his music is predictable blah trance) . How about the Chemical Brothers, all the big beat Fatboy Slim.....remember-its just my opinion-no hostility.

I bet that someone out there will agree on this.

I don't agree with Chemical Brothers or Fatboy Slim being bad producers. Actually I think quite the opposite of them, and have massive respect for their work. Every song crafted by Chemical Brothers and [nearly every song] by Fatboy is complex and well thought out.

I'd say the worst producer ever is Keoki.

allisonjane said:

ok back on topic. I think it is a good idea to say who we feel is producing boring music, it is a big part of the learning experience.

So I vote for- as the least interesting (worst) producers in electronic music : the producers of Fischer Spooner, Eiffel 65 .Also Paul Oakenfold (dont shoot the messenger-but his music is predictable blah trance) . How about the Chemical Brothers, all the big beat Fatboy Slim.....remember-its just my opinion-no hostility.

I bet that someone out there will agree on this.

darin epsilon said:
I don't agree with Chemical Brothers or Fatboy Slim being bad producers. Actually I think quite the opposite of them, and have massive respect for their work. Every song crafted by Chemical Brothers and [nearly every song] by Fatboy is complex and well thought out.

My thoughts exactly

fatboy slim has good funky vibrations. I wanna shake each time I hear Fatboy. Original and genius stuff.

and the videos are the best ever!

:monkey::monkey::monkey:

Back