This is why I love deadmau5

Hahaaa and tiesto was all butthurt because of this and the fact that he mashed up levels with Ghosts N Stuff. Mau5 just doesn't give a F.

I really didn't see this as trolling. It´s more like frigging brilliant. Wish he had a choir singing "Martin Garrix had a farm. Iah iah ohh"
Best remix of Ultra :)
Speaking of it, they are threatening to kick Ultra out of Miami for next year.

Last edited:
Knowing the mau5, I wouldn't be surprised if he went that far hahaa.

As for Ultra, I don't really have much of an opinion on that. I mean, it has gotten ridiculously ginormous and it seems like it's starting to get a bit too out of control. The security guard getting trampled doesn't help its perception at all. I'm not much of a fan of big room house myself, so I guess it wouldn't affect me much.

deadmau5 convo. include me now!!! :DDD omg I cant see that video on the first post ;-;
But yes deadmau5 is one of my all time favourite musicians ever. In my opinion, all the productions of his I've heard are absolutely flawless and so well executed. I've loved him ever since 2012 and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Can't wait for his world tour soon!!! :D

They probably removed it.. here's another video of it, though it's audio only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RMBoooYuw
Jump to 1:45.

He's amazing, wait until you've checked out his 3rd album "Random Album Title".
He has announed that a new album will come maybe in the summer (if I remember it right), and this time it will be less of a partycompilation and more like a "real album".

They probably removed it.. here's another video of it, though it's audio only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RMBoooYuw
Jump to 1:45.

He's amazing, wait until you've checked out his 3rd album "Random Album Title".
He has announed that a new album will come maybe in the summer (if I remember it right), and this time it will be less of a partycompilation and more like a "real album".

Oh trust me, I've heard all of his albums many times over (except Vexillology, it was pretty boring apart from Dr Funkenstein and 1981) and I honestly can't decide which I like best. Get Scraped is pretty obscure, you could tell he was just messing around, not really going anywhere. Random Album Title was purely prog house and so well mastered. For Lack of a Better Name was an ever so slight letdown, but I loved Ghosts n stuff of course, FML and Strobe. 4x4=12 was very well polished although it did have a lot more electro influence than his previous records. >album title goes here< was a very enjoyable album. He diverged from prog house almost entirely and really expanded his sound. I absolutely loved Failbait (it took a bit of warming up to, I must admit!) and Telemiscommunications. And then of course, there's BSOD, WTF?!, his At Play compilations, his latest 7 EP, his remixes and all his unreleased stuff. He is a huge inspiration to me and absolutely cannot wait until his next record. I hope he continues to push at his musical boundaries like with >album title goes here< and blows the EDM scene away, like I know he will :D Throughout my musical journey, I've come across and listened to hundreds of bands and producers, but none of them has stuck with me quite like deadmau5. We love you Joel!!! <3 <3 <3

deadmau5 is anti-drug (a big part of electronic music) to the point of snitching (on rusko, probably more.) i don't **** with snitches so will never bump a deadmau5 track ever.

I really didn't see this as trolling. It´s more like frigging brilliant. Wish he had a choir singing "Martin Garrix had a farm. Iah iah ohh"
Best remix of Ultra :)
Speaking of it, they are threatening to kick Ultra out of Miami for next year.

haha if you followed how much deadmau5 makes fun of martin for animals you'd know it was definitely trolling

deadmau5 is anti-drug (a big part of electronic music) to the point of snitching (on rusko, probably more.) i don't **** with snitches so will never bump a deadmau5 track ever.

You so hard.

Can somebody post a video that's still available or tell me what it's called because I still want to see it.

Back