what kind of electronic music do you like?

I like pretty much anything.

But I really like house, vocal house, tropical house, electro house, future house and trance. Dance/pop is also enjoyable!
Sometimes I listen to Hardstyle and hardcore too.

Wave is growing on me ...but I like unique styles that aren't fads too. It's hard to pinpoint one style of electronic music because there are so many cool styles. ...but right now, wave is definitely growing on me.

Last edited:
Future with a good amount of ambience/foley -- Odesza/Illenium. I think dancey syncopated beats with powerful basses and playful melodies are where it's at.

Damn, i wanna learn how to produce deep-house. It's my favorite electronic genre. I just don't have a lot of knowledge about it and i can't seperate the artists cause they all sound similar to me.

Anything that sounds good. I found that when I had a specific genre I was after, an occassional song would grab me and have bits of another sub-genre, of which makes one start to love that, and it goes on until your bumping some underground album of only fifty copies worldwide loving that which everyone says, huh?

My 3 genres that I like the most all are on this website! "https://finestattire.wixsite.com/futuresource"
There are uploads of different channels with feedbacks and ratings and all the songs, especially Future House ones are all interesting. I think It worths taking a view.

IDM and everything around it! Glitch-Swing, Neurohop and such. Also the 8-bit glitch is pretty amazing even if allot of it is the typical 4/4 beat. Still groovy af. :D

Back