Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of electronic music do you like?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Whatever tbh. Cept most dubstep or anything that is similar to it with few exceptions.

Thanks
    Trance all the way. A&B, Jason Ross, Ilan Bluestone, Andrew Bayer... pretty much all of Anjunabeats. Dash Berlin is awesome, as well as Gareth Emery

Thanks
    I've never really done genres, but I've always been inspired by French house bands like Justice and Daft Punk; I also really like the music that Lemaitre produces, as well as Madeon; Mystery Skulls does some super funky stuff that I really like. Miami Horror has some catchy stuff too!
    Last edited by TheSummerVibes; 06-17-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    Mainly, I prefer electro house, dubstep, trap, future bass, and deep house. There's some good electronic rock of different styles out there too though, like M83, MGMT. I do sometimes try to go out of my way to listen to other styles and explore a bit.
    Last edited by big_pete; 06-17-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    Owl City, Madeon, Porter Robinson, WRLD, Virtual Riot, Zedd, The Chainsmokers, Flume, ODEZDA

Thanks
    Experimental beats, dub, early d'nb, even earlier jungle. Triphop. Detroit Techno. Some tech house & minimal. Elektro... and a lot of the stuff I listen to is just 'electronic'
    Basically anything old, or oldschool.. lol. Rough and tumble, pure raw electronic beats.. none of that glossy crap with singers on it.

Thanks
    All types. Since I consider all electronic music the same, and consider all tradition acoustic music the same.

Thanks
    Not strictly limited to certain genres, but many tracks I like are somewhere between deep house, tech house and minimal. I enjoy especially when they combine a few standard elements with some playful unusual sounds.

Thanks
    Big room, progressive and future house is what I love. But I'm also into future bass and trance.

Thanks
    Ah that's so cool... I've been looking for musicians to collab with on some post punk synthy stuff forever.

Thread Information