Vincent De Moor

Liet

Crazy Clubber
SHAMU!!!

Will I ever grow tired of this track? I think not!!
He is God!!

I'd like to ask Push one day: "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TOTALLY RIP OFF ONE OF GODS OWN TRACKS YOU CHEESY BASTARDS???"

Last edited:
Bastards? It's one guy damned. And he didn't get 7 notes of the Shamu tune, so it's not considered as plagiate :D

Ok. So the Shamu melody is more elaborate (16 bars :eek: typical VDM) , but it's still a total rip off of the intro anyway...
I can't help thinking "Grrrr!! Damn that sounds like Shamu!"

Well, yeah maybe, but some trax M.I.K.E. releases are good. Ok maybe he ripped a piece of another track. He's by far not the only one that has done, does or will do that.

oh.. is PUSH = M.I.K.E ?
Then I forgive him. He's thrown quite a few good trax and remixes out.

He's gotta be one of the producers with the most nicks around.

M.I.K.E.
Push
Plastic boy (Twixt or Angel Dust anyone?)
The Blackmaster
Liquid Overdose (check out Contact)
Moon Project
Musix
Return of the Native

And to say this guy started making hardcore :D, he's probably one of the best Belgian trance producers (together with Laurent Veronez, another guy with a million nicks).

And Chriss maybe this will make your world crumble (as I know you like the guy a lot), but actually the guy that MAKES the Yves de Ruyter tunes is.... M.I.K.E.

www.mike.be, his site.

Last edited:
No. M.I.K.E. and Yves makes most of the choons together I'm very much aware of that. This have been going on all since "Calling Earth" but the YD style they come out with is very unique I think, so I don't care. I still call it Yves Deruyter allthough they're two.

You'll see this alot more if you check the small print on the records. Hehe. We all know Timo Maas is 2-4 people.

.. Yeah, and there's alot of nicks to add to those above.

Last edited:
Back