Uplifting melodic house track here!

It does sound pretty summery, but it's pretty catchy. Nice job!

Has an Avicii sort of ring to it, very summary / uplifting and charty .... For future i would try adding a few more elements to "thicken / fatten" the sounds up at the drops perhaps, apart from that sounding very nice :) good job !!

Sounds good I admire your melody skills... Keep up the work man! I read a good reply earlier, mentioning fattening up your sounds... This is great advice Also try layering :)

Definitely an Avicii style going on here. What I would say is there is a LOT of reverb, probably way more than you'd want. Especially when your using stuttering effects, usually they sound good because they stab in time and with lots of reverb, the time flows forward instead of being cut still. It seems to be drowning out the entire track.

Also try EQing more to get more clarity to your sounds. Rule of thumb generally for me is anything that sits in high-mid to high end frequency range, you can usually add a high pass filter and cut everything from the bottom end. Although there doesn't appear that those sounds seem to have any low frequency content, you'd be surprised at how much they can all add up.

Nice melody though and good choice of sounds! Keep up the good work!

Back