Trance Questions

Liet

Crazy Clubber
Hi!
I just wanted to ask something.
Am I the only one who are familiar with the big German trance-artists? I'd like to know about others.

Some of my all time favorites are Marino Stephano, Dj Jo, Kay Cee, Plastic Angel, Pulsedriver, VDM and Central Seven.

Does anybody know these guys, and what do you think of this trance-genre?

Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://www.mp3.com/ChrissT

It's the kind of trance I love when I'm clubbing, but prefer to mix softer stuff :)

Oh, yeah.

How does everyone feel about Pat Krimsons "Paranoid In Moscow"? It really grows on you doesn't it?

It still got me going "Whoo Hoo!" and it's like 1997 or 98.

Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://www.mp3.com/ChrissT

yea, I just found an awsome record from germany...called watching you......have no idea who it is by, just says made in germany then the name of the song...heh :P

Ckerr812 said:
yea, I just found an awsome record from germany...called watching you......have no idea who it is by, just says made in germany then the name of the song...heh :P
Haven't been able to find that Record. But hey, try and find the artist for me!

--- Wait. Got one here:
Big Brother : Watching You
Label: VoiceMail , Germany
Is that it?

Another:
DJ POPE FEAT UNA Watching You (698) US POJI 4 Mixes, Written & Produced By DJ Pope. Soulful vocal house with a raw old school feel and vocal similar to the Slave classic. In-your-face bass, keys and percussion support a rousing lead vocal. 19706

Maybe?

Just listening to a band called Nexxus.
They've made a track called "Initial".
I think this is one of the songs that have influenced my entire beeing the most.

It's a really cool and nifty track, does anybody know whether Nexxus have made something else?

That's it! the big brother one...although I wouldn't touch the vocal track on that, sounds like X files or somethin :P I'm a trance DJ and I played that in my set... hell they can call it whatever they want if it sounds good it will be played ;) Whatever gets the crowd going :)

Saw it. :)
I think trance is the coolest thing to dance to ever! I don't care if it's more easy to spin because I love it so much.
But of course that's the essential thing when you spin.

See you later!

:-)

I know I make trance/techno It's very Similar to just plain dance/electronic Music BUT BETTER!!!!!!

PEACE!

Back