Trance Music Producers

Well I tried before but I never managed to create a full length trance song because I really suck at structure. I'm always around making the climax and main lead.

Here was my last attempt at trance:

that is a nice lead and a cool build up! i like it...followed you on soundcloud as well :)

PS...i suck at arranging too but i've been watching the tutorials that the company i work for produces and it is helping me get better at it with practice...i have learned a lot of new tips and tricks since my last track and plan on using them in this track :)

nice trance nrjetik. i know ur structure problem, i had to fight long with it too. and still do sometimes. but i miss some very high frequencies 10khz+ for some clarity. or its just a 128kbps mp3 :) keep going

not sure what you mean by you're missing frequencies over 10khz...those frequencies would be provided by your percussive instruments...sorry if you're referring to something different...

I'm starting to like vocal trance. Not the 90s classics but newer stuff by Emma Hewitt, Christina Novelli, Nadia Ali and so on. Looks like I got a really bad case of getting into a style of music at least 15 years too late.

Whats the best way to make those longer stretched progressive chord like background "filler" type sounds you hear in vocal trance. Think after the first 32bars and then theres no kicks and its usually just the singer for 16bars for a buildup.

Is any one here possibly keen on listening to a sample of a track i'm making and giving some advice on the background pad? i can't seem to get a decent uplifting chord progression which suits my bass line.

I lost my heart to Trance with BT circa 1999 and also Soundtrack artist Nobuo Uematsu. I've spent a bit of time on the cinematic side of things, but now I'm working towards live DJ play. I'm blending trance/dubstep/cinema whatever I feel like that day pretty much. (right now drawing inspiration from, trance, 80's metal/ goth/ ambient... no lie..can't wait to post this!) Excited about this thread because I can always use suggestions/instruction/criticism/etc. <3 I should have some of my dance tracks up soon :-) http : / / soundcloud . com / DJSbK :-3

Last edited:
tiesto's adagio for stirngs was the first trance song that got me into attempting it; thought it would be easier than other genres, tried to replicate it, immediately realized how complex good trance can be. Pacing is so fucking critical.

Hi All,

I haven't attempted producing a trance track yet, however I am a fan of trance. Much respect to your productions for all the peeps here.

Hey i m very begginer at producing , I have made a remake of armin van buuren - Intense
Please do watch it and watch my other videos and do subscribe to have new tracka every week

Hope You guys like it

Back