Producer or Singer

Jones1107

I just want to talk with other pop producers out there. I fell like for us its hard to work with out singers to fully develop your talent. Because there are not that many great singers out there. Of course some people can sing, but the just don't have a unique sound. They all sound the same i guess im trying to say. So honesty who's more important, the producer or singer. Could lady Gaga have made it with out Red One, could Red One make it without Gaga?????

MONSTER by ProducerSamJ on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Both!

In my opinion it's a chain.. Both the parts (producer and singer) are important.. the composer/producer must be able to create a song that arrive to people (with a nice melody and rithm).. and singer must have a great voice in relation to the other instruments.. if one of two components is absent, song doesn't become famous! IMHO of course :)

and even after all of that you need to know the right person to get air time... being fantastic is not enough, need to network.

Back