My reply in reguards to predictable breakdowns....

i never said anything about their music, it is just that dorks (me) feel belittled when others mock us by exploiting our work with inaccurate dj names.

ps. i hope your sarcazm meter is working today chriss

PopD said:
-well if you were a eukaryotic trance producer, you would be called 'TATAAT box inhibitor'

hahahhaahahaaaaaaaa. . . . .now I shall return to my nap. :)

actually....eukaryotes are the only organizms with tata boxes and ....nevermind.

<cough> prokaryote <hack>

I forgot. You are currently taking the class I took 7 years ago, mah baad.

Last edited:
what....

....kinna....:
"okay I'm gonna be a jerk and just say it.
CyciumX.... shut the hell up. 95% of what you post is garbage. That's all I have to say."

ha ha ha, that is the quote i derived your "f**k you" from...and no it wasnt you....it was drfoofoo....but i was on a stint from another thread and felt like saying it....

....now about "regular" and "dj" names like i said....go to any store there are a shiz load more "regular" names than there are "dj" names....so commen sense tells us that out of the good artists out there most will have "regular" names....its just ratios foolios....

DJ Suck T Nutz !

And if ya licken' em it W-BALLZ...!

Alright, that's all

Re: what....

CyciumX
>>"okay I'm gonna be a jerk and just say it.
CyciumX.... shut the hell up. 95% of what you post is garbage. That's all I have to say."

ha ha ha, that is the quote i derived your "f**k you" from...and no it wasnt you....it was drfoofoo....but i was on a stint from another thread and felt like saying it....<<

I think he had a point. Maybe before you run around shouting and swearing, you'll check you sources in future.

Back