My first House song!!!

N

netomtz88

Hey everyone, a couple of months ago i started listening to House dance/club music? and ever since i felt like i wanted to make some dance songs... so here's a link so you can listen to my first song!!!
tell me what you think and how i can improve the way i make music. i would appreciate your feedback!!!

thanks, Ema.

http://sr06.bandcamp.com/track/house-song

Awesome job! It really sounds good especially for being your first house song. Did you just start making music or just dance music? If you just started out a few months ago then I'm even more impressed, but either way it's a great effort. I'm pretty new to so I don't have much to say. Only critique I could give is development of the actual song. I know most people say electronic music is repetitive but that's not the truth and it definitely doesn't need to be. To me the song was a lil repetitive but you put all the elements there for creating a great track. Maybe consider having a breakdown towards the middle. Ultimately though you should just do what you feel's right! Again, good job.

p.s. what's your set up? just curious. I always like to try and see if I can figure it out. Not that I'm any good at it but it's fun and I feel a good way to be in better tune with music. :)

Hey portyhead thanks for listening to the song i just started making dance music, i have actually tried making music for about 2 years now!!!
i only used reason for this song.The sounds come from subtractor for bass redrum the combinator for the atmosphere and from thor for synths with some eq, delay, distortion and a filter.

i made the whole song a little repetitive because i wanted someone to sing in it a girl maybe and i didn't want to do alot of stuff so that the voice would be the most important element in the song :)

im sorry i didn't understand when you wrote "breakdown towards the middle" could you explain to me what it means :) thanks!!!

Hey portyhead thanks for listening to the song i just started making dance music, i have actually tried making music for about 2 years now!!!
i only used reason for this song.The sounds come from subtractor for bass redrum the combinator for the atmosphere and from thor for synths with some eq, delay, distortion and a filter.

i made the whole song a little repetitive because i wanted someone to sing in it a girl maybe and i didn't want to do alot of stuff so that the voice would be the most important element in the song :)

im sorry i didn't understand when you wrote "breakdown towards the middle" could you explain to me what it means :) thanks!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiKCCEnmvoA&feature=fvw

Try this song out, this is an all time bangin track in my opinion. The breakdown starts at the 1:00 mark and then builds up again, goes off into a new direction at the 2:00 mark. Pretty effective and dramatic type stuff. Breakdowns are great when used appropriately. BTW, I use Reason too and love it!

Back