Infected Mushroom

Sk1nZ

Ableton Addict
If you haven't heard of these guys and like electronic music i suggest you check them out, they are in my top 5 favourite artists when it comes to electronic. Some tracks can be quite weird and lean towards psy trance but that suits me just fine

That being said has anyone seen them live? If so what did you think? Im yet to see them live

Currently listening to the Legend Of The Black Shawarma album, amazing album imo

lucky admin!

they are up there with the best producers ive heard and would love to see them live. They have so many good tracks out there but a few worth checking out are U R so ****ed, bass nipple, smashing the opponent, i wish, suliman, where do i belong, riders of the storm...

Shiva Shidapu is one of the main reasons why I'm loving psychedelic goa trance music still today (along with Holymen), and admire it heavily and all the moods that came out of that music. I loved Infected Mushroom when they first started out and some time after that, however I was not a big fan of the direction Infected Mushroom took long time ago (I used to listen to it about 8-10 years ago)

That being said, the Shiva Shidapu project is an all time favorite and I can't say bad things about Infected Mushroom because of the memories of growing up with the tunes of Erez Eisen. Sometimes I just feel it's too bad people "grow up"

I would personally have to say that they were all somewhat pioneers in the psychedelic/goa trance music we still hear so much of today.

I have failed to see them live though.

Last edited:
Infected Mushroom (until "I'm the supervisor" album) but then they started to bore me with their "metal" influences and System of a Down-"inspirations" ;)

hmmmmm, LOUD, Laughing Buddha, Bliss, Captain Hook, Major7, etc...

It's all about "power" trance, technoid israel psytrance & off-beat bass progressive. :)

And it's all about the festivals; if you listen to the music but you don't go to the parties? It's not the same ;)

No matter if Israel, South Africa or Brasil :)

.......good ol days ;) and oh yeah, it's true what they say about Brazilian women. See for yourself ;)

I like their old style and their new style for different reasons but seem to listen to their latest stuff a lot more. Cant get enough of this album lately...

Back