Has Big Room Finally Died?

amywbtmfan4000

Producer/DJ
Don't get me wrong, big room house was what got me into producing (pretty much the same with everyone else), but now I see it as easy to make and generic.:sigh:
Big room producers are moving on to future bass.

What do you guys think?

Big Room will never die imo. It's always gonna be the goto for huge festivals when you want the crowd to jump. Big Room Forever <3

I hope not!! There's nothing like being at a festival and hearing the whole crowd sing-a-long to a big room song

I completely agree. If not for house I prob wouldnt be into EDM at all. That being said, I dont listen to house at all anymore lol. Its def become stale imo.

I think it became too poppy, and kinda overstayed its welcome kind of like dubstep

Id have to disagree. Although, I am a little biased haha. Dubstep is only evolving and becoming more unique, creating sub genres or even actual genres some would argue. Not to mention the bass scene is literally sweeping the nation.

I'm not sure. You can really see some development in the style. HipHop is getting more poppish in my opinion. More singing and less real rapping.

Back