Got Meth ?

PopD

hey, so I use to listen to Crystal Method back in da day. They turned me off when I went to one of their live PA's and it sounded like a live DAT playing with smoke everywhere. blech. plus their vegas album got old quick.

Well, I went to their site and checked out their vid. They seem like cool dudes, not too serious, laid back n schit. They are like the white-trash electronica, with metal heads and rockers n schit following going to their shows.

check it out

Their new album is great, cept for the song they play on the radio which I can't stand. I like it more than Vegas.

That's a nice theory you got there. It's more of a fact than a theory now since you proved it.

Good to see there are other people into breaks.

yea sounds like Orbital all over again. Ever since their In-sides album they've gone down hill. And the crap that is their new album - The Altogether - is just the sad reality of what they've reached. Their first 4 albums are excellent. Its not to late for them to go back towards their cool techno and outlandish roots. Drop the bull Orbital - and give us something as quality as The Brown Album.

I like the new one. It's different. It's more produced than Vegas. I thought Vegas was kind of primitive, as far as production goes. You could tell that a lot of samples and noises were just reworked to make a new sound. That's not bad at all, however.
Tweekend is obviously a little slower, and contains more diverse sounds. Listen to it in a good pair of headphones, and let your mind wander.

:)

Back