Goatrance

Goa Trance is a genre of music, not a drug.
The sound used for the bass drum (BD) is very specific to this genre,as well as the way the basslines are composed and arranged. Also, the ranges of notes used in Goa are oftenly oriental and asian.

I was very impressed with your point of view.
Are you a goa fan

I used to be a fan of ASTRAL PROJECTION, the band from Israel. Other than that I am not really a fan. You?

i am a fan but i cant hear the israly goups because the have to much tsiftetely(wich means in greek belly dancing music).by the way where are yoou from

gna why aren't you able to listen to Astral Projection? What do you mean by "belly dancing music"? I don't understand what you mean

hi supermanwhat i mean by belly dancing music if you have heard belly dancing music you will understand , if you havent the i wiill explain to you quickly.it is the mix of **** i cant explain you just have to know but if you want to hear the dif. then listen to any israly goa and listen to goa from PAPS (group) there you will hear the true goa trance

Hahaha

=) belly dance....ahahahaha =) man listen to Astral P and know whoz duh man in GOA!

yarkii man i dont think you guys are getting it ?i dont think that astral p sucks i just like it more hard than what you get from ap listen to the Paps

Okay.. gna you should also check out "Guardians Of The Earth", they are very good, you'll probably like their stuff. Go to the Unsigned Artists section, I've posted a (REVIEW) of one of their tunes : "MIR"

:)

OKAY guys read carefully.Whoever would like to download from http://www.shoutcast.com (live streaming radio for any gene)post me so i can give you the answer(in your post just write http://www.shoutcast.com and i will reply all of you with an e-mail).This is a good download because you can convert what-ever you download into a wav file and then c.d .......

:) gna you're making money with Shoutcast? Why not just downloading the file on their site? I am just curious ;)

superman you must know that not every one on the net is trying to take advantage of every one.i am looking for e-jay 2 crak can anyone help

gna, no warez, piracy, crack or anything like that on this board. Thanks for understanding.

i am interested in any downloadable cracked music software any body good enough to give me a URL :-)

Attachments

• Lee Harvey - Anavrin Sevil (Demo) - 01 Anavrin Sevil.mp3
    5.9 MB · Views: 11
  • cover1.png
    cover1.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 6
pfft... gna why are you doing this? There are probably mlore suitable sites for such things. People here are not coming to discuss illegal topics.

you dont seem to understand Mano one.it is not illegal to download or find a crack if someone can give it to you ,you not the one cracking you just need some help to get what you want.

Back