Goatrance

However gna, I don't want to discuss about what is illegal or not, don't worry.. Please keep just this stuff out of the forums ;) Thanks for being careful with this here, I am cool, no problem, just respect this.

Take care man :)

Where were we at?... Ahh yes Goatrance LOL :)

look mano i dont have a problem with what you are saying but are you the administrator of this page(no offence)

gna said:
look mano i dont have a problem with what you are saying but are you the administrator of this page(no offence)
Yes, I Gna, I really think he is. And really, keep this kind of talk out of this forum. Here we do not discuss hacking but composing, Dj'ing and music in general. We dont want this to be a hacking forum!
Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://www.mp3.com/ChrissT

Look guys all i want is to get some good musical softwareso i can make my own music and i realy dont think that it is so "BAD" if i can get a few URL's so i can get what i want (that means also if they want to give me the crack for the demo of the programme wich for all the prog. the companys give the cracks for the prog. anyway so they can make some money on new merchandise they will bring out)?

DJ chris i just heard a few of your songs and i think they are totally cool GO FOR THE SKYS CHRIS

Well, please this time (one more time...) gna, quit this cracking thing inside the board. Its ok if you believe it is that legal, keep it out of here, the only rule to follow and respect. Thanks

this is th best forum about music on the net and if you dont like me talking about cracks and illegal stuff i won't and i agree with you 100%.Chris thanks for the cool sites.

briceesc said:
What are the best Goa anthems?

Enjoy the sound...
Nr 1: "Liquid Troll" By Chakra.
This rox!
I believe it is "Chakra Khan" but those artists always change their names, just think about Vincent De Moor.

Other:
"All Because of You" by Universal State Of Mind
"Ear Dis" by Earth Nation
"Out There In The Universe" by Space Tribe
"Mad Lane" by PsyChaos
"Steps To The Stars" I don't remember this artist.
Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://www.mp3.com/ChrissT

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 09-18-2000 at 06:44 AM]

dj chris
well i thank you for hammerhead it is an amazing machine with many capabilitys

if anybody knows any good sites for downloading psychedelic trance tracks or if anybody is interested in exchanging music mail me.

Back