Future garage

Ilixian Iris

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just was thinking about how much people out there like future garage. I am an experienced DJ and sometimes I produce from now and then. I love most of the genres but Future garage is on the top of my preferences. When I play future garage in bars or clubs people seems that they don't know what they are listening sort of, they're seem to be confused? Unfortunately this makes me sad because I never had proper feedback of the music I produce. I have uploaded some tracks on you-tube 5 months ago, but obviously no comments and nothing. I have attached one of my tracks, maybe here I can get some help? Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• 1. Intro.mp3
    8.6 MB · Views: 16
Sounds good man, the Burial inspiration is super apparent! It's insane how strong of a vibe or visual this type of music can create in your head...

I really enjoyed that recent Burial release too btw... "Chemz"... 'was pretty dope. And I wanted to mention that track Skrillex put up a while back "Kliptown Empyrean"... a different take on "Future Garage" for sure. It almost had like a bubblegum bass kind of quality to it, and sounded more like it was coming from an alien world or something. I thought it was great.

Sounds good man, the Burial inspiration is super apparent! It's insane how strong of a vibe or visual this type of music can create in your head...

I really enjoyed that recent Burial release too btw... "Chemz"... 'was pretty dope. And I wanted to mention that track Skrillex put up a while back "Kliptown Empyrean"... a different take on "Future Garage" for sure. It almost had like a bubblegum bass kind of quality to it, and sounded more like it was coming from an alien world or something. I thought it was great.

Interesting review you provided:victory:

Back