Electronic Music

Technologic

Bass Wizard Lvl 1
post your favorite electronic tracks, any genre, but only something that you havent produced.

Last edited:
yep thats me, i need to learn how to put my profile and tag my soundcloud as my sig. I cant wait to have time in my life to focus on music and my profiles. if anyone can show me how to do theses things.

yep thats me, i need to learn how to put my profile and tag my soundcloud as my sig. I cant wait to have time in my life to focus on music and my profiles. if anyone can show me how to do theses things.
haha small internet... I'm the guy mastering your "Down n Dirty" track.
Sorry for the off topic OP

if anyone can show me how to do theses things.

go to top of the page. click on Settings. youll see all modifiable tabs on the left. You can change your title and your avatar there. For SC tag, click the Signature section in settings, paste link to SC track, highlight it and then click on SoundCloud button which will add

Last edited:
thanks teknologic, i will work on my profiles, next week when i take my vacation. plus just to add a song, Thomas GOld and Dirty SOuth "eyes Wide open" , on my top list right now too

At the moment, anything david guetta or anything he has been involved in recently

At the moment, anything david guetta or anything he has been involved in recently
Same here. Just picked up the deluxe version of "Nothing But the Beat" and I haven't listened to anything else since.
"Sunshine" is my favorite at the moment. "Lunar" being a close second.
I can't post links yet though since I don't have 20 posts.

David Guetta is great, I just wish he'd do more electronic music again.. like "on the dance floor" type stuff you know

David Guetta is great, I just wish he'd do more electronic music again.. like "on the dance floor" type stuff you know
100% agree. It's not that his stuff is terrible but I for some reason just can't listen to his new stuff. I just can't really respect something that puts Nicki Minaj in the spotlight.

yeah but it seems like this is the direction EDM is going,,or rather , for the genral populace of USA to enjoy EDM..its to put the merge the HIPHOP/POP artist with what we produce. Im really into hiphop too , so i was glad when david guetta, and especially Wolfgang Gartner hookup with them artist.

I agree. Theres 6 tracks on his latest album that are straight up electronic. A million times better than the rest featuring singers and rappers, altough I don't mind those songs. Some of them are pretty catchy.

currently really into koan sound, culprate, noisia... also a lot of other glitch hop/100bpm stuff.

Back