DnB remix of "When the sun goes down"

mb2

.. (originally) by the arctic monkeys i heard this tune in a club.. t'was awesome. since i've been searching for it and found a few crap remixes but i dont think the one i'm looking for. the drum line is beefed up to become the main focus (and more dnb-ey) and rest is kinda more 'strobey'/'build up'-ey sorry for the crap explanation but its not easy to put into words.. so, anyone have an idea what it is / called /who by.. ?? and a link would obviously be awesome..

..or maybe it was i bet u look good on the dancefloor?? ..but i dont think so..

edit 2: it might be this.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8fbkWJ0fs (still looking for a name/link)

Last edited:
Not bad at all, but I prefer the Sander Van Doorn remix. It's just awesome. You should check that one out.

yea, i listed to that.. but to be honest i personally think it just sounds like a dance track with a tiny AM interlude.. wouldn't call it a remix.. anyway, still looking for a title!

I want that Mp3 really bad. The only copy I have of that song (I don't even know who does it) is a really lo-fi version that was ripped off of some BBC radio program. All I know is that song is dope and I wanna bump it in my car. :D

SUPERBANANABOMB, assuming u were talking about the one in the fatboy video, its the Karl G remix. and i think it must have been what i heard, it has (re) grown on me... but a DIY improvement might be on the cards if i ever get round to it..

edit: actually, what i'm looking for.. if anyone else feels up to the task (since this is a producers forum and all..) is kinda like that Karl G remix, but with the faster drum line from the original song (beefed up a bit) (~1:05 onwards). its quite a DnB/dance-y drum line if u listen to it.. so if anyone feels up to throwing it on the karl G remix?.. :)

Last edited:
Back