Cool dubstep

JaxHits

Hey Just Wanted to share this Vid (I'm not sure if its already a Re-Post)

Instrumentals=Dubstep=Epic
A good Dubstep is not always a hard dubstep. Agree?

Last edited:
I like the idea to mix organic instrument with dubstep.. but the heavy beat is contradicted by her silly looks&moves sometimes :)

what will all the kids do when the wub wub sounds finally gets old? when putting wub wub in everything else finally ceases to 'improve all other forms of music that just weren't plain any good for the sometimes hundreds of years that they existed, up until the moment someone put an uninspired unoriginal wub wub bass under them'?

i guess it's fortunate we don't have to worry about that, because just like skrillex came along and not only invented dubstep, but also invented electronic music, i'm sure he will create a new thing for us to spam all over other previously existing music that was just fine without it.

sorry but i think the violin would have sounded better without the cookie cutter wub wub trying to hype it up. and the girl is almost embarrassing to watch. BUT. it literally is 'cool' dubstep, i guess.

I dont know what production software to use to start out producing beats.. I am a total novice at everything pertaining to software and wonder what program would be best for me. Garageband doesn't seem to have any really hot sounds for hip hop music and when I try to manipulate the sounds they sound even worse. I have a mac and thats it so maybe someone can also give some knowledge about equipment I should buy also
Anyhelp much appreciated..

LinearDrummer1

what will all the kids do when the wub wub sounds finally gets old? when putting wub wub in everything else finally ceases to 'improve all other forms of music that just weren't plain any good for the sometimes hundreds of years that they existed, up until the moment someone put an uninspired unoriginal wub wub bass under them'?

i guess it's fortunate we don't have to worry about that, because just like skrillex came along and not only invented dubstep, but also invented electronic music, i'm sure he will create a new thing for us to spam all over other previously existing music that was just fine without it.

sorry but i think the violin would have sounded better without the cookie cutter wub wub trying to hype it up. and the girl is almost embarrassing to watch. BUT. it literally is 'cool' dubstep, i guess.

Umm idk were u got that from but Skrillex didnt invent dubstep or electronic music he added to it. I think the newer dubstep is getting old now but there are some pretty good tracks still.

Back