Calling all electronic producers for a project

sc0ttys33d

Artist Bio:

Scotty Seed is a musician based in the Greater New York Area. Originally a Jersey boy, Scotty is proud of his Italian heritage. He has a lifelong obsession with art including fashion and music, but started taking songwriting and production seriously in his twenties. Genre is just a suggestion for Scotty, who considers himself a musical chameleon. The evolution of his sound has been shaped by elements of industrial, pop, grunge, PC music, electronic, and screamo music. He counts artists like Crystal Castles, Marilyn Manson, Hole, David Bowie, Madonna, and Depeche Mode among his inspirations. Music is more than a creative outlet for Scotty, he battles with bipolar disorder and making music provides him with an escape from his mental health problems.

instagram.com/scottyseed

----------------------------------
I am a New York based artist working on my sophomore album titled "Hallows Eve". I have worked with respected producers such as Alex Zelenka who mixed Crystal Castles' last three albums, and has toured with them, as well as opened for Skrillex. I also work with Brooklyn producer Michael Banks who has accumulated over 100 million plays in all his works as a producer and has played festivals such as Electric Zoo. I also work with an underground/dubstep producer named Eugene who has had songs released on Skrillex's label NEST.

Looking for all different kind of producers, whether Soundcloud, professional, etc. Just be good! Mainly looking for producers experienced in pop, hardstep, witch house, PC music, dubstep, techno, dark electro, etc.

You can find my debut album on any streaming service here: Scotty Seed - Scotty Seed | BandLink

To give you a taste of what I'm doing now and looking for, I attached a private song link from a song that will be featured on my next record - this is DUBSTEP

Sorry You Had To Go - Scotty Seed by scottyseed | Scotty Seed | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Please send 1-3 instrumentals that you think could match up, or show your talent whether released or unreleased - MY E-MAIL IS steventseverino@gmail.com if you want to send it directly there

This is a paid job and rates will be discussed

Looking forward to hearing from you

Back