The best party Trance CD???

D

Dj_Dang

Send me your opinion about the best cd...
Because I'm haveing some problem finding some good trance cd's in my city.

Well, I've got some serious favorites.

My all time favorite:
TranceSylvania 9 - Frankfurt Recordings
This is s wonderfull blend of smooth german trance and hard UK clubtrance.
I don't mean that the style shifts, it'a a mix.
It is so F***ing dancy. You really can't stand still, you HAVE to dance. Expecially on the 2'nd CD.

Includes: Marino Stephano "Invaders" , Sosa "The Wave" , Aqualite "What Is Life"
and the BEST: BOY "A Paco Di Bango's World" (Rox!)

More:

World Of Trance 12 - Vision Soundcarriers
Can't say nothing but: This one Rox! Very hardcore ClubTrance with some serious beats.
Includes the wildest rave tune: Hennes & Cold "Second Trip".
This CD MUST be heard at extreme volume. It really opened up my eyes to the fact that smooth trance can extremely hardcore on the dancefloor.

World Of Trance 9 - Vision Soundcarriers.
This is da trancebomb. All uplifting Dance-Trance.
Icludes (the #1 on the german dancechart:)) Kay Cee "Sunshine" , (My man:)) Plastic Angel "Follow Me" , Aqualab "Journey Into Trance" , Art Of Trance "Madagascar" , (Another VDM thing:)) Verachoca "Carte Blance" and Dj Allen McLoud "Ready For Take Off"

If you are into the wild thing:
Distance To Goa 8 - Distance Records France
WOW!

If you like some more Housey ClubTrance:
Serious Beats 26.
I don't know why, but this is one of my favorites. Maybe because of Pat Krimson "Paranoid In Moscov" , Absalom "Secret" and of course Blank & Jones "HeartBeat"

Hope this'll help!

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 09-30-2000 at 07:46 AM]

Global Underground 9- Mixed by Sasha
It's not amazingly dancy, but amazingly well done with the kind of set that only Sasha can do :)
(it also has my tune on it hehe)

Your Tune?
Your favorite or one you've made?
Also: what time is it where you are rigth now? HeHe. I'm sitting here at 2 am downloading another artists tracks.
Christ!

Sorry, my bad, my favorite tune
oh and it's 3:20 am now (we're an hour ahead of you) and I'm going through houses (which realy isn't fun!)

I could imagine.
Not entirely one hour!
When I recieved this, the time was 2.40 AM, so 40 minutes, HeHe.
By the way:
Let's see. This is post nr 200. What happens?

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 09-30-2000 at 05:47 PM]

Sorry, 40mins... can't argue with a senior hehe
congratulations!!:)

I Rule! HeHe.
But let's get back to basics:

The best Party-Trance CD. Everybody post!

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 09-30-2000 at 06:11 PM]

Hi. I can highly reccommend "Trance Nation 4", mixed by Ferry Corsten. Out on Ministry Of Sound. It's one of the best trance-CD's I've ever heard. Also; if you're looking for more "classic" trance, check out "In Trance We Trust 002", I've had it since it came out and it's still on the top of my CD-collection. :)

Best Regards,
Line / Starline (www.mp3.com/starline)

If you want to go for classincs, then these are just the coolest:
Trancemaster 1-10
Of Vision Soundcarriers.

It's the first 10 in the very popular Trancemaster series, you'll find some of todays hottests artists on them, featuring their early work.

Perfect party CD

hi,

the best trance party cds i have ever listened to are:

1 - DJ Tiesto - Global Clubbing.

this one is perfect for hardtrance lovers. tiesto is one of the best djs alive. no comments on this one. if you ever pass by one copy grab it with both hands and dont let go. it´s worth it.

2 - Paul Oakenfold - Tranceport.

ok ok ok, he´s the man. i just dont put him at the top because in my opinion the guy ****s up a few of the tracks with some shitty vocals. that is very personal opinion since i really don´t like vocals in trance music. in this record you have some of the most classic tunes you ever heard: 1998 by binary finary, 3 drives by greece 2000 and other hot shots.

3 - Sandra Collins - Tranceport vol 3.

if oakenfold is the man sandra is the woman. the record is filled with ups and downs very well administered by her. some softer tunes, like astral projection´s liquid sun, are mixed with some powerfull one, like mara´s maximize.

4 - Israel´s Psychedelic Trance, vol 2.

to me the definitive Goa trance album. it starts with astral projection´s remix of faithfull´s god is a dj. the rest of the album is just awesome.

i could say a couple more albums if you want to.

see ya,

andreas rauh

Wrong reference

hi,

the last reference is wrong. The correct one is Israel´s Psychedelic Trance Volume 4, not 2 as mentioned.

see ya,

andreas

Back