Acapella heaven websiite

gamblerrrr

Hi,is here someone with experiences with this site?I am little confused because I payed membership and still cant pick one good acapella after few hours of browsing..Reason is that some of them doesnt seems to fit to tempo what is in description ?Also there is bunch of acapellas without such a information about tempo.Another things there is no "key of acapella" information and also in some acapellas I can here noise in background as it was cutted from some track!!This is pretty weird if this is payed site acting as its offering profesional quality..:( Even on looperman acapellas what some kids recorded in their bedrooms and offer for free are able to provide correct informations!

I'm sorry, man, but I can't understand why pay to gain access to material that is clearly copyrighted? I mean, you go there, grab your shiny new acapella, work hard on a remix, upload it to soundcloud and:

1) You don't earn anything from it, since it's protected
2) You'll probably have you track removed, according to soundcloud's new stance on remixes
3) You'll realise you wasted your efforts and time doing something that could go for one track of your own.

They are saying you will get all rights if singer will like the track.You can download only 1-3 acapellas per month and those acapellas will be automaticly not available for any other producers for 28 days..That means you have 28 days to make track and send it to vocalist.If vocalist like it then you can realease track so you can be sure its original not a remix...If it would work this way then it would be great, but like I said I find some acapellas sounding as it was just grabbed from another song..This is why I am asking whether someone have experiences with this website..Whether they are legit or its scam..

I'm sorry, man, but I can't understand why pay to gain access to material that is clearly copyrighted? I mean, you go there, grab your shiny new acapella, work hard on a remix, upload it to soundcloud and:

1) You don't earn anything from it, since it's protected
2) You'll probably have you track removed, according to soundcloud's new stance on remixes
3) You'll realise you wasted your efforts and time doing something that could go for one track of your own.

They're not acapellas of commercial releases, but rather user submitted, more or less amateur vocal performances. Which probably goes to explain why in some cases there are traces of backing tracks: probably not because the acapella is ripped from something, but rather headphone spill at the recording phase.

That said, the whole thing sounds pretty unprofessional starting from the fact that you'll only get a MP3 file to work with.

They're not acapellas of commercial releases, but rather user submitted, more or less amateur vocal performances. Which probably goes to explain why in some cases there are traces of backing tracks: probably not because the acapella is ripped from something, but rather headphone spill at the recording phase.

That said, the whole thing sounds pretty unprofessional starting from the fact that you'll only get a MP3 file to work with.
Anyione can submit an acapella, then? Hum, that's interesting. You basically get the "let's work together", throw it away and instead use the "unless you know how to change the pitch of my voice you'll follow the melodic line I (and only I) had in mind. Great.

Why people seem afraid to interact with each other nowadays?

Back