Should we request a sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeWilley

How about instead of a new forum we request a new sticky called "Read Before You Post" then it will say "Do NOT post Reggaeton in the Reggae/Dancehall...All posts regarding Saun Paul, Daddy Yankee (will need some more help with this list... every reggaeton artist that is pure garbage please list) will be deleted!!!! Reggaeton is NOT Reggae...it is NOT Dancehall."

If u think anything else should be added to the post then post below...and for the few who are like "Oh we shouldn't exclude reggaeton and the culture it brings from this forum," please just realize that reggaeton is the reason why people think mainstream reggaeton artist are reggae, and don't realize that real reggae exists

i use to check in here a bunch when i first came to this site, but if i came here to get some new music, the only posts i would come across were reggaeton so i just stopped comming in here and forgot about this forum until just recently...if people were to read the sticky, less garbage might get posted and this forum might become a useful place to get some new music ect. like it use to be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back