Looking For A Reggaeton/Spanish Rap Producer/Manager in Miami

Young City

Wasup i live in miaim (FL) and i do reggaeton music. I dont even really do reggaeton tracks althoughi do it whenever i want it to get played at clubs and whatnot since i know a dj at a club (Atarazara
Basicly im looking for a producer and manager to work with im taking this serious now, since all the tracks ive done people feels them and dance to it at clubs and whatnot, ima take this seriously now and see what it can lead me to.Everybody tells me how i should take it serious since they havent hear a spanish rapper as my calliberwith intelligent lyrics wordplay and whatnot, they even compare me to tego saying that im even better.
I guess cause i rap over rap instrumentals instead of reggaeton, but i do both though.
But back to the subject if you are in the miami area and would like to do some work here is my number: 646-778-8687.

Feel free to contact me at any time, im always on the grind. my email also is : d0minicanwonder@yahoo.com

Yo I got this group startin up in MIA... LF Records the group name is Latin Family...

Hit DJ Bionico @ 786-314-6030

tell him that I told u to call him for an audition.

exito pa..

wanna make group

Hi my name is Jonathan, well i'm looking to get any help as much as possible about reggeaton, i love singing and making song but i need beats i tried to make beats by my own but are not good or i dont like it, i live in Miami area and i would like to become a good reggaton singer....everyone likes my voice and lyrics but i need help in making the beat, but i would be cool to be part of a group or make a reggaeton group....so let me know this is my email jonathan_eduardo19@yahoo.com or paragozarhoy@hotmail.com
not only has to be reggaeton i love composing salsa song and bachatas

I am a dancheall producer. Have never made reggaeton but possible a danchehall/reggaeton fusion would come out sounding good. Do you have anything recorded?

Producer Bruno Linares in Miami

I'm a Producer in the Sunny Isles area (MIAMI), reggaeton artists or singers looking for Professional Production. I worked for Emilio Estefan for 8 years. I have an interesting Project with sponsors in Latin America. You have to finance the first three songs though. Which are the songs we show to the sponsors. Send me an email if you are a serious artist, and have the possibilities for starting to work soon. brunolinares07@yahoo.com

Looking for a producer in miami

HI im ralph, i do reggeaton, my style is kind like a wisin y yandel, but i do it all by myself, i do my own hooks. I have mad talent, everyone in my school, loves my lyrics. I need a producer that knows about reggeaton and can like guide me. I live in kendall, miami.

my email is ralphmejias@yahoo.com
hit me up

Losanimalesrecords

Are you doing shows in miami?

Back