for the dancehall producers

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xxmgmusicxx

why dont u give up???? dont u see reggaeton is taking over??? u fools!! HAHAHAHA

keep on dreaming, dancehall is semi mainstream here, and reggaeton death and buried and forgotten...

But i live in europe, the us may be different but i don't give a **** about amerikkka

xxmgmusicxx said:
why dont u give up???? dont u see reggaeton is taking over??? u fools!! HAHAHAHA

Yeah then ReggaeNONE would have nobody to jack. OH wait maybe it will change to "Rapton" or "Countryton" or perhaps "Classicalton". Just because your music has the word "REGGAE" in it's name, doesn't mean you have anything in common with us. BTW what the HELL does Reggaeton mean???? Especially when you have nothing in common with REAL REGGAE.. Well except the whole jacking of 90's dancehall hits drum patterns.

Where is reggaeton popular? New York, Miami, LA. Where is reggae/dancehall popular? Those same locations plus the entire Caribbean, France, Germany, Africa, Japan, Brazil, Hawaii, England. Reggaeton is localized. Reggae is worldwide. I'll bet you'll never live to see a #1 reggaeton tune on the UK charts or the Japanese charts. I'll bet you will never see a sold out arena anywhere in Europe for a reggaeton concert. Daddy Yankee will probably be your flagship artist. There are several worldwide reggae artists from Jimmy Cliff, Bob Marley, Toots, Peter Tosh, Inner Circle and Dennis Brown to Sean Paul, Shaggy, Shabba, Beenie & Bounty, Papa San, Yellowman, Chaka Demus & Pliers and Super Cat. Is there one worldwide reggaeton artist? Daddy Yankee???? I think he is still localized.

Keep dreaming dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back