chune ID needed

engineroom

OK there was a tune on the "Things & Time" riddim, i know plenty about it but I don't know the exact artist or title...

it came out late 80s or early 90s, it was on Techniques, the lyrics were "five pound ah punny ah nuh punny dat, ten pound ah punny ah nuh punny dat, 15 pound ah punny ah nuh punny dat.." then something about "holla if yuh punny fat" or something like that...

in case you forgot, Things & Time relick on Techniques was tunes like Johnny P "Old Bruk" and Cutty Ranks "Gunman Lyrics"

anybody know?

Yow enginroom,

What a gwaan? I know the chune but hell if I know the name. It's the same with a lot of songs from that era....you know the words but not the name.

Mr.Curlz said:
Yow enginroom,

What a gwaan? I know the chune but hell if I know the name. It's the same with a lot of songs from that era....you know the words but not the name.

give thanx- mek me know if you ever find out

yes bigman... think the tune u talkin about is by el general but i dont think it was on the things and time...i think it was on the gal yuh good riddim

SilverStar said:
yes bigman... think the tune u talkin about is by el general but i dont think it was on the things and time...i think it was on the gal yuh good riddim

thanx but no it is definitely on Things & Time and it is definitely not El General...

Back