Bachateo Guitarra

euphoria

Tengo una pregunta.... I want to know what vst Luny Tunes and everyone else is running to get that Bachata Guitar sonido. I know one of the options is Hypersonic (Nylon Pluck) and to add reverb, flanger, chorus and delay to it but it doesn't sound exactly the same. Lately I've heard some amateur producers with the sounds. I just want to know if they are using a vst or if they are just using a sample. Anyone know?? Gracias! :monkey:

[Edited By Moderator]

Post in English please...

Last edited by a moderator:
oops ma bad i didn't read the rules but like i was saying in spanglish was that the guitar effect can be made using the pluck and a few effect directly from the fl studio all really is needed is chorus and phazer also need to tweak the pluck around for a bit also the slayer vst i think it is can also be use for bachata.

Chicokely - De la ghetto

later on today ill upload a fl studio file sooo ya could have an idea how is made.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have it but i cant give that information, but i'll tell u this they use a synth for some part and another plugin for the main parts. ;P

Well lunytunes uses a real guitarist but eliel uses the sampletank a guitara con jazz somethin i dun remember i dun make reggaeton beatz no more.

I just read that Naldo plays all the string arragements for Luny Tunes. He used to have his own rock group in PR.

Uno/1

Gams

Bachateo Guitar

The guitar is from a vst called Plug-In Sound. A big ol vst about 6 gigs when fully installed. Right now me and my producer are working on making a Soundfont of the guitar in HQ. If you would like to buy the font hit me up via email (Reyes421@gmail.com).

Luneys tunes some times gets the guitarest from Aventura for the thing but when i do it i got it sounding alot like it from using FL using talkbox changing Amp making it dry going down way down the scale tune it little pitching it and i got it. Maybe it could work for you too try it.

Back