To AlL ReGgAeToN PrOdUcErZ OuT ThErE

D

DeSi101

is there anyone willing to give me any advice on making reggaeton beats. i kno da basics like da original dembow. the problem im having iz with breaks and drops. and making melodies i want something that wy or rakim y ken-y can use. pm if u have any advice or juss put it here.

thanx in advance

for breaks and drops u have to be creative like for example stop the dembow and put a siren or a gun effect... u can also get creative with the kicks and snares when u b4 u drop the beat. if u need some drum samples check out mundoreggaeton.com got to "foros" then click "dj studio"... there u can find reggaeton samples u can use for drops and breaks....
for melodies i recommend learning some scales and chord progressions try using these two chords for a reggaeton beat:
C minor(c+d#+g) and Fminor (F+ G#+ C)
if u got ne questions just let me know i make reggaeton beats using FL studio 7 you can chek out my beats at myspace.com/mannyelchamo18
peace

thankz mane, cuz even tho i aint new to doin reggaeton, i been doin it for a while now, ma strengthz aren't in melodiez, i can't alwayz write a gud melody, sumtimez it jus comez, sumtimez i hafta think real hard. im a composer pero i dont kno piano yet.

Back