Agent Sasco booked for Reggae Sumfest

S

stingjamaica

Dancehall's agent, Assassin aka Agent Sasco, is set to 'run the place' as the 21st staging of the 'Greatest Reggae Show on Earth', Reggae Sumfest, which takes place July 21-27, will showcase the versatile lyricist on Dancehall Night, Thursday, July 25.
In a recent statement, Assassin sought to reassure the Sumfest audiences of his plans to go all out to make hist performance special."I always give 100 per cent on any stage, and Sumfest is certainly no different. Being one of the premiere events, I always try to represent myself, my craft, and my industry well," said Agent Sasco.
Over the years, Assassin has built his reputation as easily one of the best and most consistent deejays to have emerged on the dancehall scene with his collection of impressive hits such as Gully Sit'n, Girls Gone Wild, and Idiot Ting Dat.
A recurring act on Dancehall night, Assassin will be making his fifth performance at the reggae festival and patrons must expect his signature relaxed but highly skilled delivery. Assassin, who is known for his mighty performances, was dubbed one of the best acts after his set at the 2011 staging of the show. With a catalogue spanning many years and a loyal and supportive fan base, there is no doubt that the artiste will deliver and 'run the place' on Dancehall Night 2013.
Assassin is currently booming on local radio stations with his recently released hit single Shell. The song is featured on JA Productions Afterlife rhythm. Other recent releases include Tell Unnuh; How Yuh Mean, featuring Ankle Socks (Twins of Twins character); and Material Girl. According to the deejay, "These are the summer hits you need to listen out for."

Back