YouTube Content Marketing

prod.bysold

Hey guys,

For starting out online producers like me, I have been having a hard time getting views on YouTube. Been looking at videos on youtube on how to get views etc but the algorithm somehow drowns all my videos amongst millions.

Any tips on how to get more views and more watch-time organically? Especially if you are just doing beat videos at the start.

Appreciate your inputs!

Hey guys,

For starting out online producers like me, I have been having a hard time getting views on YouTube. Been looking at videos on youtube on how to get views etc but the algorithm somehow drowns all my videos amongst millions.

Any tips on how to get more views and more watch-time organically? Especially if you are just doing beat videos at the start.

Appreciate your inputs!

Just a few questions for you:
Does YouTube pay more that your beats store? How are you optimizing your YouTube channel? Do you know what YouTube looks for when indexing videos? Will you be creating a variety of video content containing information relevant to our industry? Do you interact with the few that visit and /or subscribe to your channel? What are you doing to call attention to your channel? are you hoping that your music will make people want to subscribe? Where's the link to your latest YouTube upload? How come you don't run ad campaigns? How long have you been online this way?

I'm on your website now, it looks great! I like how you're posting your SOLD beats and the beat making series you've started. Stick with that and you'll see a surge in traffic within the next few weeks or months. You're doing a great job with branding your beats and production company. These are just a few things to consider when trying to get attention during any promotion or offer. I'm no SEO expert, barely a blogger. To tell the truth just another website owner looking for ways to reach his audience in a way they welcome.

Here's the thing, and you already know this, Google works hard to insure that their directory's website visitors get the information the need immediately. We live in a world of instant gratification, people want you to bring the information to them, they don't want to look too hard for it. I'd seriously rrecommend that you continue putting your promo material together and running full on YouTube campaigns for likes, subscribers and all of the other stuff YouTube checks for when they rank videos.

Also, I noticed that your websites takes visitors away from the site and sends them back to YouTube. This isn't a good idea because the first thing visitors see when they visit your website for the first time, a huge banner ad that says that they should be on you're YouTube Channel, that's where the action is. This looks like YouTube is where the action is, but your website says that you want to sell beats. The focus is one helping producers and artists with obtaining resources dedicated to helping in areas just like this. Real resources, the kind that get results for people.

I'll be putting my social media links at the bottom of my website and use social media to drive traffic to my site, my recommendation is that you do the same. I'm not sure how you're using YouTube, or if it's monetized for you, but I'm hoping it isn't to promotes your beats because that only send people in a loop back to your website. Your website should be the center of activity that you pull YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. visitors from. Google and YouTube view this as a bad linking method, based on what I've been told by my hosting company. You contact yours and see what the have available to help in this area.

YouTube visitors like to be entertained with more that music, they need videos to watch. They want to see the people having interactions, have on themselves. Music works best in the background of informational videos that showcase interactions with people ie. short acted out clips, tutorials, reviews , even randomly shared thoughts (not thots). Look for placements like these and you'll start to see the views come rushing in, I'm sure off it. After they watch your videos on YouTube, which is likely where they found you in the first place, your true followers will look for for content on your website and everywhere else. Also, it helps to have exclusive video content on all of highest used online video sources like Vemo, Twitch, DailyMotion, etc.

Please read around any typos, I don't care as much as I should.

Just a few questions for you:
Does YouTube pay more that your beats store? How are you optimizing your YouTube channel? Do you know what YouTube looks for when indexing videos? Will you be creating a variety of video content containing information relevant to our industry? Do you interact with the few that visit and /or subscribe to your channel? What are you doing to call attention to your channel? are you hoping that your music will make people want to subscribe? Where's the link to your latest YouTube upload? How come you don't run ad campaigns? How long have you been online this way?

I'm on your website now, it looks great! I like how you're posting your SOLD beats and the beat making series you've started. Stick with that and you'll see a surge in traffic within the next few weeks or months. You're doing a great job with branding your beats and production company. These are just a few things to consider when trying to get attention during any promotion or offer. I'm no SEO expert, barely a blogger. To tell the truth just another website owner looking for ways to reach his audience in a way they welcome.

Here's the thing, and you already know this, Google works hard to insure that their directory's website visitors get the information the need immediately. We live in a world of instant gratification, people want you to bring the information to them, they don't want to look too hard for it. I'd seriously rrecommend that you continue putting your promo material together and running full on YouTube campaigns for likes, subscribers and all of the other stuff YouTube checks for when they rank videos.

Also, I noticed that your websites takes visitors away from the site and sends them back to YouTube. This isn't a good idea because the first thing visitors see when they visit your website for the first time, a huge banner ad that says that they should be on you're YouTube Channel, that's where the action is. This looks like YouTube is where the action is, but your website says that you want to sell beats. The focus is one helping producers and artists with obtaining resources dedicated to helping in areas just like this. Real resources, the kind that get results for people.

I'll be putting my social media links at the bottom of my website and use social media to drive traffic to my site, my recommendation is that you do the same. I'm not sure how you're using YouTube, or if it's monetized for you, but I'm hoping it isn't to promotes your beats because that only send people in a loop back to your website. Your website should be the center of activity that you pull YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. visitors from. Google and YouTube view this as a bad linking method, based on what I've been told by my hosting company. You contact yours and see what the have available to help in this area.

YouTube visitors like to be entertained with more that music, they need videos to watch. They want to see the people having interactions, have on themselves. Music works best in the background of informational videos that showcase interactions with people ie. short acted out clips, tutorials, reviews , even randomly shared thoughts (not thots). Look for placements like these and you'll start to see the views come rushing in, I'm sure off it. After they watch your videos on YouTube, which is likely where they found you in the first place, your true followers will look for for content on your website and everywhere else. Also, it helps to have exclusive video content on all of highest used online video sources like Vemo, Twitch, DailyMotion, etc.

Please read around any typos, I don't care as much as I should.

Now this is very thorough and thoughtful. Thank you for the words of advice and encouragement! Very true,, I think I should really direct them to my YT page where all the action happens. And let that organically be directed to my website! Thanks a milli!

Now this is very thorough and thoughtful. Thank you for the words of advice and encouragement! Very true,, I think I should really direct them to my YT page where all the action happens. And let that organically be directed to my website! Thanks a milli!

No prob, I'm happy to troll and advise when I can.

Back