Who (if anyone) posted on this forum before blowing up?

Have there been any producers/artists who posted here before making it big? If so, who?

Could you be more specific, how do you mean, "...making it big?"
These words have different meanings depending on who you're asking. How would you like us to gauge this for you?

For me, making it big means concealing where you are until it's necessary to show your successes; usually for the purposes of more gains. In other words, people may not want to reveal their success to you on a public forum for fear of PM bombardment or community unwanted community attention unless there's something in it for them.

Also, if they, if FP's most successful producers were to decided to answer the call here, who would you like to see? what does their success look like; is it a one in a million, thousand or hundred type of "...making it big?" Back in the day I would've said that making it big meant getting a recording deal with touring, publishing and licensing agreements. Today, in 2019, the virtual landscapes has changed from the business models of the past. Now I find myself asking the same thing, just a bit differently than you are here, but to learn the same answer.

Where are all of the successful music professionals?

Hopefully they'll find me or I'll make others successful instead.

Back