What Types of beats are selling right now? Music Centro, good or no

M

MayeNiacBeatZ

Ive Been making beats for a while now and i want to start selling them. What type of beats are selling now? My specialty is Trap/Chief Keef type beats. Also does anybody have a music centro and is it a good site to sell beats. i signed up and i have 80 page views and 85 plays already.

Don't know about the "type of beats selling"...but rapper's/singer's are waiting to be packaged and marketed.

I wouldn't put to much stock in "what's selling"..I put all my energy and money into -who is buying, what are their goals and why are they buying- and cater specifically to their needs.

Last edited:
Its always good to observe whats playing on the radio, keep that in mind and the beat ideas will start flowing

Don't know about the "type of beats selling"...but rapper's/singer's are waiting to be packaged and marketed.

I wouldn't put to much stock in "what's selling"..I put all my energy and money into -who is buying, what are their goals and why are they buying- and cater specifically to their needs.

^^This.

Figure out a way to add value (offering more then just beats) and you're business will thrive.

Back